Separate Lives (Her)

Her pov~
I woke up and saw 3 new messages on his phone

Unknown: Yeah. I have your phone

Unknown: Where are you now? I'm in America right now at (random hotel)

Unknown: Are there any important messages? Please forward them to me. BTW...You have a order.

~Forwarded from Mrs Park~

Hi dear, I would like to order 10 White Rose bouquets for Friday My Daughter is getting married and I want it to be perfect. Kindly deliver it to
(Random address)

Thank you.
-Park

Me: Oh no! What are we going to do? I'm in Seoul right now just got back.. uhm.. yeah I think that would be okay until we could exchange phones.. thanks for the forward.. let me know when you're back.. BTW.. what's your name?

I didn't get a reply so I thought maybe he could be asleep. I decided to go see my fiancé at his work to tell him what happened. Maybe he could be contacting me but my phone is in someone else's hands. I went to shower and got dressed. I went to my car and drove off. Then I remembered I didn't have breakfast yet. I was about to send him message if he would want to go out eat breakfast with me when I realized this isn't my phone. So I went to a café and ordered (favorite type of bread) and coffee.

---------------------

I got to his office and was told that he was in a meeting so I waited there for him. After a while he came in together with his secretary. She always has that high ponytail with that short as in short skirt! I could almost see her Butt! What's wrong with her? "Hey" I said and went to him "hi..what are you doing here?" He asked and gave me a hug I hugged him back before glaring at his secretary. She then rolled her eyes at me. What a Bish~!

I told him what happened and why I couldn't contact him at the moment. He said he understood and we went out for lunch. After that he went back to his office and I went home. I charged the phone and went to watch tv and wait for my bff before making dinner. " Heey~ I'm home!" Sunny yelled from the door. I Got up and went to the kitchen "Hai~ Whats do you want for dinner?" I asked as she came in "woah! Seriously? Your going to cook for me? Yeay!! I want kimbap and ttoekbokki!" She said jumping up and down. (Lets just say she's Amazing at cooking idk 😂) "Kimbab and ttoekbokki it is" I said as I got the ingredients and washed my hands.

-time skip after dinner-

"I saw that bish again today I went to his work and ugh! Her skirt is way to high why doesn't he say anything about it? I mean like ugh.. nevermind" I said while we were both washing the plates. "She's too clingy for an assistant don't you think? You have to say something about the way she dressed if he doesn't I mean maybe he doesn't even see her since he already have a sexy girl like u" she said and I laughed with her. "You're right" I said.

W

hen we where done with the dishes I went to get the phone to see if there are any new messages but there weren't. "Guess his busy" I said and went to bed.

Short update but yeah hahaha