Exchange

Seoul airport
Her pov-

"Then?" Her friend asked over the phone
"Then he gave got on one knee and gave me this diamond ring! And asked me if I wanted to marry him!" I said walking fast through many people.
"Wow! He did propose with style! I thought he would never do it" her friend said "A weekend away in a resort the sun the sea the beach-" she cut her friend off "Yeah but then he had to go back to work first thing in the morning he totally like ruined the mood" I said waiting for my suitcase. "So I had to fly back alone again" "well yeah that's like bad.. but hey! Your engaged!" Her friend excitedly said over the phone. "Hey my suitcase is here gonna hang up I'll see you later" I said to my friend as I ended the call and got my suitcase. I got a bit hungry and decided to buy some snacks for me and for my bff. I didn't know what she would want so I took my phone to message her

To: BFF 💜
Hey~ what do you want for dinne

I suddenly bumped onto someone and both our phones fell to the ground.

His pov-
As always ARMY's are gathered in the airport. As we made our way through the crowd. We entered the departure area and we decided to get some snacks before boarding the plane. Taehyung and Jungkook rushed in the shop I went in as last.
I wanted to go with Jin hyung but I couldn't see him anywhere and decided to message him.

To: Jiniepig-hyung( I'm so sorry😂 )
Hyung where are yo

I suddenly pumed onto someone and my phone fell from my hands. "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going I'm sorry again" she apologized "no its okay I was busy texting I didn't see you I'm sorry" I said. We both grabbed our phones from the ground and she apologized again before leaving. I stood up and saw Jin hyung coming my way. I went towards him and we both got our food before heading out the other members already waiting for us outside.

We went inside the airplane to our seats and soon the airplane was ready for take off. I took my phone from my pocket to switch it to airplane mode "WHAT? What the f*#$%? This is not my phone!" I cursed causing Jin hyung to hit me in the back of my head "yah! Language!" He said "hyung I lost my phone!" I said being dramatical "Then what are you holding? A rock?" He said and laughed. "No hyung this is the phone of the girl I bumped onto when we were getting food." I showed him the wallpaper. "Oh pretty" he said and gave me a thumbs up. "Ugh! What am I going to do?" I asked myself looking at her phone. "Message yourself through her phone ask if she have your phone... But later were about to take off" he said. I nodded and turned her phone off. Its quite handy that she her phone doesn't have a password.

Her pov~
I apologized to him and went out of the food court. I went out and went in a taxi. On the way to my bff's house I remembered I haven't sent the message to her yet for what she would want for dinner.
I took my phone from my bag and was shocked seeing someone else's picture as the wallpaper. It was a picture of 7 guys all happy then I recognized one of them as the guy I bumped onto at the food court. 'oh shit!' I said to myself. I got to his messages and saw the message he was I suppose was about to send before we bumped onto each other. I deleted it and went on to message my number incase he have my phone

Swagking: heey~ uhm I have your phone do you perhaps have mine?

Swagking: please reply once you can I really need my phone.

There was no reply so I Decided to wait until I get a reply. Btw.. 'Swagking'? What is that for a name? I reached my bestfriends house and told her what happened. We brought food together and ate before going to bed.

Chapter 1 is 'Finish'-Jimin