Separate Lives (His)

His pov~
I was writing something in my notebook when I heard the person behind me J-hope said he's going to film.

J-hope: hello everyone I'm J-hope right now.. uh.. he-hey RapMonster all English time how- how are you?

RM started speaking in fluent English.

J-hope: uhm yeah hahaha RapMonster English is uh very hard. Oh Jungkook..

Jungkook: yeah?

J-hope: all English time.. English speakue you know? You know what I'm saying? You know what I think?

Jungkook: yeah..

J-hope: yeah

Jungkook: yeah I'm good! I'm done

Jimin the person sitting next to me kneeled on his chair to see what the others were doing behind us.

J-hope: hey Jimin now all English time.. how are you?

Jimin: I'm now so good

J-hope: so good? You look so happy why? Why?

Jimin had a hard time answering in English.

J-hope: oh uh oh.. my heart is.. my heart is O my God.

Jimin: hey.. hey.. I'm here - here America Los Angeles...

J-hope: America yeah..

Jimin: L.A .. L.A

Jimin said While making an L.A sign with his hands showing it to J-hope.

J-hope: oh yeah..

Jimin: shhhhhh!! 💦💦

J-hope: oh yeah oh oh very Dirty! Very Dirty water on my Faceu! Don't- don't touch my faceu.

Jimin: you.. you handsome man!

J-hope: no Jimin is Jimin is very no fun

RM: Jimin ?

Jimin: yeah?

RM: Jimin YOU GOT NO JAMS! (😂😂)

Then J- hope pointed his camera to Tae who is sitting behind him.

J-Hope: English timeu.. you introduceu ...your self introduceu...

Tae: hello my name is V.. real name is Kim.. Taehyung Kim.

J-hope: No fun No fun.  Oh Jin~ what's up?

Jin: oh uhh I think uhh...

J-hope pointed his camera towards me.

J-hope: o my gosh .. oh Suga~ all English time..

Me: oh yeah yeah okay..

Then after that he went to talk to RM again ..
By the time he was done filming the flight attendants brought our food. After eating I decided to listen to music and sleep a bit. After hours in the plane we arrived at (random country) and got off the plane. A lot of Army's were waiting for us near the Exit of the Airport.

----------------

We got to our hotel rooms and unpacked our stuffs. Me and Jin were room mates. Cuz we're room mates back at the dorm and we're used to being room mates. I finished setting up my things and took my notebook to continue what I was writing in the airplane. After that we ate and went to rehearsal for tomorrow nights concert.
After the rehearsal we went back to the hotel. It was already 1am when we got back.
I washed up and got to bed. Then I remembered the phone. So I turned it on and saw that she has messaged me.

Unknown: heey~ uhm I have your phone do you perhaps have mine?

Unknown: please reply once you can I really need my phone.

Me: Yeah. I have your phone

Me: Where are you now? I'm in America right now. At (Random Hotel)

Me: Are there any important messages? Please forward them to me until we can exchange phones. BTW...You have a order.

~Forwarded from Mrs Park~

Hi dear, I would like to order 10 White Rose bouquets for Friday My Daughter is getting married and I want it to be perfect. Kindly deliver it to
(Random address)

Thank you.
-Park

I didn't get a reply so I closed the phone and went to sleep.

Wuahahahaha😂😂
How was the chapter?
(J)Hope you liked it 😂✌