The Secret

~Everyone has secrets. You just have to figure what they are~

It's been a couple of days since the exchanging of phones happen and they grew curious about each other that they decided to look at each others gallery.

His pov~
It was night and they just finished the rehearsal for they're next stage tomorrow when he took the phone from his side pocket and swiped through her apps.
Then he saw the gallery and notes and got curious to what was in there.
First he opened the gallery and looked at some of her pictures.
Other than hot and sexy pictures of her on bikini in the beach and the pool and pictures of landscapes and flowers there were pictures of her and an other man showing how much they loved each other.
Then he saw the pictures of them when he proposed and her hand with her ring.
There were also pictures of her and her parents.
Then suddenly a class picture from her highschool before they graduated.
And he saw him self sitting with a swag pose in  front of the group in the picture.
He then went to the 'notes' app and began reading some of the things she wrote.
There were dates attached to it so he skipped the others and went to the date of his birthday.

March 9 2018

I found my old diary in my mom's house and I was shocked! I couldn't believe I forgot about my friends back in highschool.. after having memory loss due to the accident I got curious about my past. I cried!
Okay this is what my diary says about March 9 2011

"Dear diary,

Today is the birthday of one of my closest friends Min Yoongi.. I actually don't know what to do! What should I get for his birthday? I know its already late since it's his birthday today but I was so busy yesterday.. I'll make sure to drop by the mallby my dads friend's shop.. he makes jewelries and my bracelet is costume made so I'll just make him make one more of these since he said he wouldn't make and sell the same bracelet since its only made for me so I'll go there before going to school. I'll get him the same black beaded bracelet I have since he said he likes it wants me to give my bracelet to him.. 😂

{Picture attached}

And maybe a cap?
Or... Sweater?
He doesn't like sweets so I can't give him chocolates.
Uhm....hmmmmmm....
We'll see..

~Janiz~

The same bracelet he is wearing until this day.

A/N°Ya'll curious! Hehe it will be explained some day°

Her pov~
She was done cleaning the house and had nothing to do so she got the phone from the couch and saw his gallery she opened the app and saw many pictures of him and his band mates.
There were pictures of him and the others in fan sign events, some with trophies, with different hair colors, landscapes and some shirtless ones.
Then she saw at the bottom a class picture from maybe his highschool year?
It was so familiar!
Then it came to her.. she has the same picture in her phone.
There she was behind the guy who was sitting on the floor with swag pose.
It was a bit difficult but,
She recognized him.
It was the same guy she bumped into at the airport.
Small world she thought.
If only I have recognized him sooner.
He was a classmate of mine.
I wonder who he was to me maybe a friend?
Maybe closer? That I actually stand behind him in the picture.
Then she saw a picture of his hand wrist with a black beaded bracelet.
The same as what she have.
She went to her room and got her jewelry box and searched for the bracelet.
And there it is.
Exactly the same.
My mom told me this is very important to me but I don't know why she thought.
Why does he have the same when my dad said his friend who makes jewelries made this only for me.
A costume made.
And said that he wouldn't make and sell the same bracelet since it's special.
But why does he have the same?
Could it be I gave it to him?
What was my relationship with him?
Friend? Best friend? Or maybe.. b-boyfriend?
Nah! Maybe a close friend!
Idk anymore.

I'll message him later to ask.. I bet it's night at where he is now.

~Dun dun dun duuuuunnnnnnn~
Hehehehehe
Anyways hope you liked the chapter 💜😂