The One You Love

~Sometimes is love the ' letting go ' of someone you love~

~Time Skip~
It has been a month.
I didn't mail his phone and told him I wouldn't since I really want to see him in person.
I understand now why he got mad or disappointed because he still has feelings for me.
Now that I think of it .. why didn't Bogeum even contact me? I gave him his number but I received nothing.
I got worried and called his office.

~aahh..

Hello?

~oh babe! Your so aahhh....

What's going on there??? BOGEUM!!!

*Toot...toot.....toot*

What the actual FKKK? I quickly grabbed my coat and keys and went to my car.
Speeding up and riding through red.
I arrived and went straight inside living the car open.
"Where's Bogeum?" I asked the front desk and she said in his office.
I went to his office and opened the door but it was locked and there was music playing inside. I have his spare key so then I opened the door with force.
*BANG!*
And there I saw him with that bitch sucking each other on his desk.
He saw me and quickly pulled back.
I grabbed his assistants hair and dragged her out his office
"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! HAVE YOU NO MANNERS YOU SLUT!! HOW DARE YOU BITCH?? HUH?? I WILL KILL YOU! YOU PRIMITIVE CREATURE!" Shouting at her while I slapped her over and over again.
"DO YOU THINK HE LOVES YOU?? YOU KNOW NOTHING! DO YOU THINK I WILL HOLD BACK?" she shouted and tried to slap me but I kicked her.
He suddenly came out of his office and went to her helping her up.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" I shouted towards him.
"I'm so sorry Janiz I love you so much I really do but she's pregnant with my child and I can't just leave her-" unbebubble! "YOUR CHILD??? WHEN?? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???" I was so angry I removed the ring from my hand and threw it towards him and ended hitting her on her arm. "DISGUSTING!! MARRY HER ALL YOU WANT!" I said and went out of the building as fast as I can and went to my car.
I was out.
Out of this world.
I drove to who knows where.
I drove for an hour until I stopped infront of a old abandoned school.
I went out of my car and went in the school looking around it was a bit creepy so I decided to go to the rooftop.
I opened the door and went to the bench.
Before I could sit I saw my name and Yoongis carved on it and on the wall.
Our names were everywhere.
Small, big, in graffiti, calligraphy and all.
My head began to hurt as the sun was right above me.
And everything went black.

Jaz! Yah!

Heey jaz.... You really are a very special person to me.

Suga? It sounds like sugar ugh!

Yow! Yow Jazzzz! Na Min Suga ibnida!!

JAZ!!! Hold on to me!

Jaz? Jaz? *sniff* help is on the w-way p-please s-s-stay with m-me *sniff*

I woke up and it was already dark .
I sat down at the bench and tears started flowing from my eyes.
Again this feeling of emptiness.
Without thinking twice I called my number hoping he would answer.
After 2 rings he answered.

Y- Hello?

J- hello y-yoongi *sniff*

Y- Jaz? What's wrong? Why are you crying?

J- I'm- I'm at the rooftop of an old school and I- I... Our names are everywhere *sniff* he cheated on me and again I have this feeling of emptiness I don't understand. *Sniff*

Y- you're at our old school ... Wait.. what do you mean he cheated on you?

J- I remember you telling me how very special I was to you.
How you reacted when I call you suga.
I heard your voice telling me help was on the way.
I.. *sigh* this is very frustrating.

Y- you do? Anything else?

J- n.no...

Y- you didn't answer me.. what do you mean he cheated? Who cheated? Your bf?

J- I called and heard something else.. so I went to his office and saw him kissing his assistant. I got angry and things happened then he said she's pregnant with his child. And then he said he loves me... Total bullshit *sigh*

Y- oh- wow.. you sound like me..

J- what do you mean?

Y- language

J- oh.. hmm...

J- I know I haven't seen you for a long time but I feel like I really miss you... Idk

Y- you do? I miss you too.. my bestfriend

J- I was to confess after the school trip but never happened I wonder where we would be right now if..

Y- you we're? I was to as well ... Well I mean before...

Background- hyung! Your next!!

J- who was that?

Y- oh sorry that was Namjoon I have to go I'll call you later again. I'm happy you remember something about me and I'm sorry for what happened to you I'll see it I can get a week off next week. I'll try to come home I promise.

J- N.no you d.dont have to

Y- I want too see ya

J- uhm..okay

I guess love means letting go of the one you love.
In this case I really loved Bogeum but...

The STORY is out of CONTROL!
BAM!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
IDK ANYMORE
😂😂😂😂
The words are writing them selves 😪