My way

Ally's P.O.V.

I hanged out with Dustin and you won't believe,but with R5 and Laura too!She has a kid Addy's age and they seem to get along really well.Ehh they are both girls after all.

I caught Dustin starring at me sometimes and everytime I would smile at him,he would look away and blush,wich made me blush too.I guess I might have a little crush on him,but I can't.I love Austin and only him.Even if he doesn't love me back.

I looked down and sighed.

Laura:Is everything ok Ally?

Ally:Yes,I'm just a little tired.

Laura:Are you sure.

Ally:Yes.

Laura:Mhm....Ross sweetie!

Ross:Yeah Laur?

Laura: Why don't you guys spend a day alone?Ally needs some "girls time".

Ross/Austin:*chuckle*

Laura: What?

Ross:I just remembered how much Alice hates this so called girls time.

Laura/Ally:Yeah...

Laura:Well I'll go call Maia.Delly!

Rydel:You called me Delly?Ok who has a fashion emergency.

Laura:*giggles*No one.I just think that Ally needs some girls time.

Rydel:Say no more!I'm in.

Laura:Good I just called Maia and she's coming too.

Ally:I feel like a teenager again.

All:*laugh*

Austin's P.O.V.

We were walking in silence and I finally took my wig and contacts off.Pfew!I hate those things.I think I zoned out.I just remembered Alice's words

Do it in your own way! And she added a dude there because we all know that she's not the kind of a deep person,but my way?

I know she tryed to give me a good advice,but she didn't help at all.Or I am really stupid.I guess I gotta ask the guys.Actually one guy,to be specific.The others never had problems with their love life,but he did.

Austin:Uh hey Ross,can I talk to you?

Ross:Yeah sure.We'll catch up with you guys there.

Ryland/R4:Ok.See ya there.

They walked away.

Ross:So?

Austin:So I talked with Alice about my problem.

Ross:And?

Austin:And she told me to do it in my way,but I just don't get it.

Ross:She told me the same way when I asked her how the hack I was going to ask Laura to marry me and it took a while,but I figured it out.

Austin:Well?Are you gonna tell me or not?!

Ross:Sorry budds,but you gotta figure this out on your own.

Austin:Aw men!

Ross:That's what I said too.

Austin:Huh.Maybe we're not that different after all.

Both:*shrug* Whatever...

Austin:Can you give me a hint at least?

Ross:Think about what you love the most.

He patted my back and ran away to catch up with the guys.What I love the most? I stood there dumbfounded.I love Ally,Addy and Alice.They are my world!Then it hit me!Music!

Music is my way!

Ally's P.O.V.

When Maia arrived,we started doing girly stuffs.I figured out that Maia's husband is Rocky,Well I gotta admit that I never expected Roia to happen.But they look cute together thought and Rydellington?!Just wow,not to mention about Rinessa.

Laura introduced me to Vanessa.She's so awesome and she and Laura are so alike!I didn't knew that Laura has a sister,but it's really cool to have her here.She's the oldest one here thought.

Maia:So?Why are you so depressed Ally?

Ally:Well I think I have a small crush on Dustin.

Rydel:That's a good thing!

Ally:No.

Vanessa:Why not?

Laura:Because she still loves Austin.

Ally:*nods*

Laura:But-

Ally:*lifts her head up*

Laura:Things will turn out great.Just trust me.

Ally:If you say so..

Laura:Trust me.

Ally:But h-how?

Laura:He'll come back.

Ally:Then how am I supposed to choose?!

Laura:Your heart will find a way.

Ally:*sighs*