6 years later

Ally's P.O.V.

I was sleeping in my room,when my daughter came in,jumping.I sat up and smiled.She's a 5 years old blonde haired girl.Her name is Addison Mariah Moon.

Addison:Momy!I wanna see a concert!

Ally:A concert?

Addison:Yeah!My favorite singer is in town! :D

Ally:Oh really? X)

Addison:Yeah.

Ally:So what's her name?

Addison:Melody M.

Ally:Sounds cool. :)

Addison:It is!So can we go?

Ally:I don't know you gotta talk to your granny.

Addison:Ok.I'll be right back! :)

And with that she left the room with a huge grin on her face.She made me giggle.She's so energetic!Like her father. :( Yeah.I never met Austin after I got kidnapped.I guess he moved on.He can't find me.My mom would do anything to keep us apart.

Why?Well because he's not a prince or a king.Stupid right?She kept Addison away from her own father.And he was so caring and so nice and I'm sure he would love her as much as I do. :(

I'm wondering what is he doing now...

Austin's P.O.V.

'Sup guys?Long time,no see,huh?Well I'm sure you want to know what happened.Well I started a fight with Alice and she left.We never talked after that.Yep.We didn't talk in five years.

I gotta admit that I miss her.Very much,but it wasn't my fault.After searching one year,I gave up and I moved on.Well kinda.I can't have a girlfriend for more than 1 mounth.

After I gave up,Alice told me that I never loved Ally like I said,that I just played with her feelings,that I just used her.That's not true!I loved Ally.Maybe I still love her,but I searched in Europe,in Australia,everywhere in one year.

And what?No sign of Ally.It's like she just disappeared.Wherever I go no one heard about Allison Dawson,so I decided to forget about her.It's the best for me.

Anyways.After Alice yelled at me,she slapped me,called me a player and a jerk and left.She broke everything in the house in her way.Since when she stormed out I never heard about Alice Moon either.

I decided to go back in the music buisness.It keeps me busy,so I don't have time to think about the girls that I love the most,the girls I lost.My sister and my love...

Hy guys!I don't think I will upload this week.I'm going to visit my parents,but I'll try my best :)