We're here!

Ally's P.O.V.

I was starting to get very impatient.When are we getting 'there'?!I think Austin noticed 'cause he started laughing.I stuck my tongue out at him and we both started laughing.

Austin:Are you ok?

Ally:I wanna know!*whines*

Austin:Well you have to wait.

Ally:But-

Austin:No buts.

I popped down on the couch and Austin just kept starring at me sometimes,when he didn't look at his phone.I suddenly got a text.Yay!

I was so bored! :D

Aliceinwonderland:Hi Ally :)

Ally-cat:Hi Alice :)

Aliceinwonderland:Are you already there?

Ally-cat:Not yet!I'm loosing my patience. XD

Aliceinwonderland:I'm pretty sure you'll be ok. X)

Ally-cat:I wouldn't bet.

Aliceinwonderland: Trust me.It's worth the waiting. ;)

Ally-cat:If you say so.. :\

Aliceinwonderland: Well I gotta go.I have meeting.Text me when you get there.

Ally-cat:Sure bestie!X)

Aliceinwonderland: Yeah...Never say that again XD

Ally-cat:Ok.Goodbye :)

Aliceinwonderland: Bye girly! :)

Austin:Was it Alice?

Ally:Huh?

Austin:The person who texted you.Was it Alice?

Ally:Yeah. :)

Austin:Did she tell you something?

Ally:No. -_-

Austin:Ok let's do something 'cause I'm really bored.

Ally:Me too.

Austin:Wanna watch a movie?

Ally:*shrugs*Sure.

We sit on that sofa we slept last night and watched the movie.It was pretty cool.We sometimes forgot about it and started laughing and having a random talk.

This guys is awesome!You know why I said that Ross Lynch is my celebrity crush? Exacly. Because he looks like Austin,but then I realised that Austin is in a band too so he's a celebrity ;)

I layed my head on his shoulder and suddenly I felt my eyelids getting heavy.I yawned a little and Austin looked at me.

Austin:Tired?

Ally:Mhmm

Austin:Then go to sleep.

Ally:You'll wake me up when we get there?

Austin:Duh!

Ally:Ok then. :)

And with that I went to sleep.I was a little uncomfortable 'till Austin layed too and wrapped his arms around me.A smile creeped on my face as my cheeks were burning red.

Austin's P.O.V.

I layed on the sofa with Ally and I felt really wierd to have her body so close to mine.There was literally no space between us.You'd freak out if I would say that I'm turned on?

I just stared at her and strocked her hair gently.How can someone be so beautiful even without makeup?Or it is just the fact that I like her no matter what?

I don't care.For me she will always be the most beautiful girl in the world.Even if she would change her hair and would go crazy 'cause I fell to hard to push this feelings away.

I had a huge urge to kiss her right now,but I was really lucky that she wasn't facing me X)I continued stroking her hair 'till she turned around.Oh gosh!

My forehead was on hers and my nose was brushing on hers.I could feel her warm bteath on my lips.If I would move a little...a little closer.Right when I was about to make a move,the ship stopped.

Great!-_- I finally had the guts and the chance to finally kiss her and it had to stop.Awesome!What can I say?! I may never have the courage to do it!

I got up and shook her a little.It won't wait for us,but she just couldn't wake.I picked her up bridal style again and carried her inside.Then I took what Alice packed for us and the ship left.

I walked upstairs with Ally and setted her on her bed.The room was pretty cool.Alice took care of it.It was her house.You wanna know where are we?Well...

Ally:Austin?

Austin:Yeah?

Ally:How much time to I have to wait?

Austin:We're here.

Ally:Really?

Austin:Duh!

She jolted awake and looked around.Her jaw dropped and she started squealing.I chuckled.I guess she likes the surprise. :)

Ally:I can't believe we're on an island!

Austin:Well believe it 'cause I did it for you.

Ally:*blushes * Thank you so much!*hugs him*

Austin:*hugs back * You don't have to thank me.

Ally:Yes.I do 'cause you're a sweetheart.

Austin:*blushes*I'll let you change and unpack.When you're ready come in my room.Is right next to yours.I want to show you something.

Ally:Ok.*smiles*

And with that I went in my room to get dressed and unpack as well