Romeo and Juliet?-Auslly

Ally's P.O.V.

Hi!My name is Allison (I won't tell you my middle name)Dawson.I'm a princess,but sometimes I wished I could be just an ordinary girl.I mean don't get me wrong.I love being a princess.I can do anything I want,but I just want to have a real friend for once..To marry 'cause I love someone,not 'cause I'm forced,but that's the freedom that I'll never have.I heard my mom calling me.

Penny(Ally's mom):Allison!

Ally:Yeah mother?

Penny:Sweetie you have to go.Your lesson is about to start.

Ally:Ok mom.Love you!

Penny:I Iove you.

Ally:-_-Sorry mother.I will see you after the lesson.

Penny:Good luck my dear. :D

See what I'm talking about?!I love my mother,but I whished I could just talk and act and dress like the others.Being a princess sucks!I'd rather to be poor.After my lessons...yeah I'm homeschooled...I went to my room to find my poster with Austin Moon.Man,I love that guy!I would do anything to meet him!

Austin's P.O.V.

Hi I'm Austin Moon and I'm a popstar.I love music and my fans!But sometimes I wished they would treat me just like another ordinary guy.

I wonder how's like dating someone because you like her.I have to date my bestfriend because of publicity and we both hate that!Well atleast we didn't have to kiss...And I'm very thankful that didn't happen.Don't get me wrong.Maia's a great girl,but I just don't feel this way about her and she doesn't feel this way about me either.So thank God!

Maia:Austin!

Ausin:Huh?

Maia:We're here.

Austin:Let's go then.

Maia:You're still tinking about that special girl?

Austin:Yeahh...:(

Maia:Don't worry.You'll find her.How about we'll talk about her tomorrow at our "date"?:p

Austin:It'll be cool to talk with my "girlfriend"about the girl I wanna be with.It's not wierd! XD

Maia:Yea!Haha :)))I wanna talk about "my special guy" too.

Austin:I just wanna be a normal guy. :(

Maia:I feel the same way! :(

Austin:You want to be a guy? :))

Maia:You know what I mean! :p

Austin:Yeah,yeah.We have to go.

Maia:Ok.

See what I mean?We hate it!I wished we could be just friends.I mean we are just friends,but I want anyone to know that I don't like or love her. :(