The Lynches have problems

Austin's P.O.V.

Alice:I'll go call them.

Austin:Ok.I'll go talk to Ally.

Alice:Shush!

Austin:*rolls eyes*

I went up to Ally's room and I knocked on her door.She imediately opened it and dragged me inside.

Austin:Wow!

Ally:Sorry Austin,but I need some help and sice Alice is busy,can you help me?

Austin:Sure.With what?

Ally:I need to find an outfit for the concert.

I nooded in agreement and I spent like 2 hours helping Ally.Thank God that Alice came!Don't get me wrong.I love Ally,but this stuffs are for girls and only for girls.

I got ready in like five minutes and I waited for the girls.Well for Ally 'cause Alice was done already like 1 hour ago.I popped down on the couch and I watched T.V.

In like a half of hour the girls came downstairs and I have to say that Ally looked gorgeous and my sister looked good too,but Ally...ah I gotta stop I guess I zoned out.

Alice:Buddy?Blondie?Austin?!

Austin:Huh?

Alice:We're ready to go.

Austin:Oh yeah.Come on girls.You look gorgeous by the way.

Ally:*blushes*Thanks.

Alice:*winks*

Austin:*rolls eyes*Come on.

Ally:I'm so excited!

Ally started fangirling and Alice stopped her,remembering that they are just humans and to pretend that she's talking with me 'cause it's the same thing.

We got in my car and I drove off while Alice showed me the way and Ally tryed stop smiling,but she just couldn't and I'm glad 'cause she has the cutest smile ever.

We had backstage passes so we went there,but Alice entered first.She heard that they need some help,so me and Ally waited outside.I hope everything's ok.I don't want to ruin Ally's night.

Alice's P.O.V.

Alice:What do you mean he's not here!?

Rocky:He ran.He had a fight with his friend and ran.

Alice:But he's the leader singer!

Rocky:I know.I have no idea on what we can do.

Alice:I may have an idea,but I'm not sure if it'll work.How much time do you have 'till the concert starts?

Rocky:Uh.,.like two hours?

Alice:It'll be a lot of work.Wait here.

Rocky:*nods*

As you heard,Ross ran away and my friends are desperate.And his 'friend' is actually his girlfriend, but they don't call eachother like that.Why?'Cause if they brake up,the show will be over.

What show?Austin & Ally.And as you already guess I'm talking here about Laura Marano,known as the 'friend' of Ross Lynch.What's my plan?You have a lot of questions,but I'll tell ya anyways. XD

You know how Ross Lynch looks like?Exacly you can swear that he's my brother twin.I hope that he'll accept the idea and I'm pretty sure he will 'cause he wants to make Ally happy.

I went up to him and told him the plan.Yes.I want him to pretend that he's Ross Lynch. At first he didn't want,but then Ally liked the idea and he gave in.I changed his style and went in the backstage again.

Rydel:Ross!*hugs Austin*

Alice:Um Delly?

Rydel:Yeah?

Alice:That's not Ross.That's my brother Austin.

Rydel:*pulls out*OMS!I'm sorry.I thought you're MY brother.

Austin:*chuckles * It's ok.

Rydel:But really.You look like you're his clone or something.

Austin:Just because Alice changed my style.

Alice:Enough with talking.You gotta resheal!

R5:Ok.Ready,set rock!

After reshealing for a while,Austin could sing and act like Ross.You couldn't see any differences and he rocked the stage!Even thought he stared at Ally mostly of the time.

I guess they made some Raura shippers very happy ^.^.It looked like he sang for her and I'm pretty sure he did.Ally on the other hand was blushing like crazy,thinking that Austin was Ross.

When the concert ended everyone greeted Austin,but he never told no one who he really was.Not even Ally.Ally fell asleep on the couch while R5 took some photos and signed some authographs,besides 'Ross' of course.

Then two people stormed in arguing about something.You can guess who?You're righ Ross and Laura.They are bickering like a married couple as always,but today was even worse.

Ross:Laur this isn't my fault!

Laura:Oh so it's mine?!

Ross:....

Laura:You told everyone we're dating! You lied!

Ross: It was just for publicity!

Laura:But we don't like eachother in that way!

Ross:I know that,you know that,but they don't know that!

Laura:Ugh!I'm done talking with you!

Alice:Guys!*whistles*

Raura:What?! *annoyed*Alice?

Alice:What's the matter now?

They explained me everything,well tryed and now Laura's ignoring Ross and he follows her everywhere apologizing.I'll tell them about the whole 'replacing' thing when they'll calm down.