What do I want?

Ally's P.O.V.

I got used with living with the Moons,but I really miss my family.My mom,my dad and mostly my sister.I wanna go back,but I won't.They have to learn that I'm the only one who decides for me

And here comes Austin.I like him and what Alice told us sounds like the most beautiful love story.It sounds like we were Romeo and Juliet,but fairytales do NOT come true and he's just a guy....

Ugh!I'm trying to convince myself that I don't like him that way when I know that I do.I just...don't know what to do.Alice wants to help us to get together again,but as long as I can't remember him and he can't remember me, there's no us again.

Now I don't have time to think about my relationship with Austin.I have to think about me and my family.I was always wondering how Alice could rule over a kindom.She's so young and she takes care of it really well.

She never cries.She has always a smile on her face.How comes that she is so prepared?So good in what she's doing?Her parents always pressed her and she listened.Should I do the same way?

I walked downstairs and I heard music.I thought it was Austin,but then I heard a girl's voice.I came closer to see Alice tiering and playing her guitar.

It's been like this,from the start

One piece after another,to make my heart

You mistake the game for being smart

Stand here,say these and hit your mark

But the sound through the pieces

And the crush and the grin

'Till you scream "Who am I to decide my life?!"

But in time it all died

There's nothing left inside,

Just roasted metal,that was never mine

I would scream,but I'm just this hallow shell

Waiting here,begging please

Set me free so I can feel

Stop trying to leave my life for me!

I need to breathe,I'm not your robot!

Stop telling me I'm part of this big machine

I'm breacking free

Can't you see?

I can love,I can speack

Without somebody else operating me

You gave me eyes and now I see !

I'm not your robot,I'm just me!

(I do not own the lyrics Miley Cyrus-Robot)I didn't wait for the song to end.I walked in the garden to think.She wasn't happy.She did a great job,but she payed it with tears,Her peoples have no idea how hurt she is.

I don't wanna be like her.I wanna do what I like,not what my family does. Maybe I did the right decision to come here.Maybe the destiny tries to tell me that I should do what I want to.

But the question is “What do I want?

Austin's P.O.V.

I listened Alice singing.The song was so sad.My smile turned into a frown.I should be in her place.She should've lived her chilhood,but now it's too late.She's already 12.She's almost a teenager.

As soon as the song ended ,she broke down crying.I went over her and she cried in my chest.She cried 'till she fell asleep.My poor little sister...I carried Alice in her room and when I laid  her on her bed,I found something.

It was her old jurnal.It was opened at a page that looks like I wrote in it.I guess I did.I can't remember. It was about my crush.So she was my friend first..Oh!How I wish I could remember! But I can't!

Maybe if I will do something that I used to do,then I'll remember some stuffs.I took Alice's jurnal and I went in my room.I read it.So I loved riding horses with Ally.Maybe she'll want a ride with me.

I went in the garden.There were so many flowers and birds were singing...Everything was so peacefull and so beautiful.I could write a song about it.I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and I started writing.

Ally's P.O.V.

As I was thinking I ,saw Austin writing something and I felt something in my chest and tickles in my stomach.I felt so wierd...then I realised what I wanted.I wanted him.I really did.

I stared at him 'till I saw him finishing writing,then I looked down.I heard footsteps getting louder.Someone was walking closer to me.And I guess that someone was Austin.

I looked up.Yep.I was right.There he was.In front of me.I didn't want to have eye contact with him 'cause I knew that I'll get lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.

He flashed me his million dollar,perfect smile and I blushed.Why?I don't even know. I just did.He sat down next to me and asked me if I wanted to ride with him.

I noded shyly,knowing that Alice has two horses,but one of them is hers and no one is able to ride it,but her.Austin chuckled and grabbed my hand.I felt sparks and I had a déjà vú feeling.

He lead me to the white horse and helped me up.Then he got on it's back and I wrapped my arms around his torso,just to make sure I won't fall and for another reasons ;)

The whole ride was silent,but not awkward.I really enjoyed this silence.I rested my head on his back.After a few minutes he stopped.He got off the horse and then he helped me.

He had his arms wrapped around me and mine were around his neck,not that I'm complaining thought.He let go of me and slipped his hand in mine.I glanced at our hands then smiled up at him.

He smiled too and intertwined our fingers.We walked for like an hour and we just talked.I really enjoyed this,but this déjà vú feeling kept bothering me.I can't help it, but feel like this happened before.Why?