Jelly?

Ross' P.O.V.

Well I'm pretty sure Alice introduced me or you already know who am I so I don't have to say it all again.I hope I didn't sound rude 'cause I don't want to.I love my fans.

Anyways.I'm pretty sure you're wondering on what me and Laur are bickering this time.Well...we had a gig and Laura was in the crowd and we sang 'Wishing I was 23' and I glanced over at her always.

You wanna know the truth?I really do like her,but she sees me only like a friend and I don't know what to do!I wrote that song for her and Ratliff told the fans the truth.I was so embrassed!

And I wanted to joke so I wrote on twitter that we're dating after Heath told me that I should do this for publicity and now she's mad at me 'cause I told everyone that we're a thing,when we aren't.Well technically in my head we are..

We decided to spend the weekend at Alice's place. This dude Austin is like my clone,but we don't really have the same personalities.He told me that he has a friend that looks exacly like Laura.

I like the idea of having two Laura's around me..if you understand ;) We walked 'till there and I just followed Laura everywhere keeping saying sorry,but she just kept ignoring me.

I finally gave up when we entered in the kitchen.I can't apologize the rest of my life!Even thought I like her,I'm pretty sure there's nothing more than a crush.

We sat down,while Alice went to call that Ally girl.Then there she came.She looked stunning.I glanced over at my Laura. Ugh she's still the cutest girl here!

Even by the way that she looks exacly like Ally,Laura is...different.Ally sat next to me and I couldn't help,but stare.I glanced over at that Austin dude who was starring at my Laura.I think he likes her.

Austin's P.O.V.

Laura was gorgeous,but Ally was prettier,but since she likes just Ross ,I might make a move on Laura.I mean even their personalities are so alike.I can barely see a difference in their style.

After we ate we talked about random stuffs and I saw Ross and Ally giggling together.That made me so jealous,so I started flirting Laura and surprisingly,she didn't slap me.She flirted with me too.

I saw in Ross eyes a little anger and on Allys face a frown.Why ?I don't know,After that Ross asked Ally on a date.I saw an evil smirk growing on her face as she noded,but before she answere I asked Laura out too.

She agreed.That made me a little happier after my heart shattered when I realised Ally saw me only like a friend.I can't belive this!I was so stupid! I thought she actually liked me,but I guess I was wrong.

When everyone went to sleep,Ross dragged me outside.What does he want!?It's not enough that he has the girl I love?!Now he pulled me outside in the yard!How cool! -_-

Austin:What the hack do you want?!

Ross:We gotta talk.

Austin:About?

Ross:Look I know you like Ally and it's pretty obvious I like Laura.

Austin:Whaat?!I do not...

Ross: Yeah.I mean she's so ugly!

Austin:How dare you to..?!Wait!Ok you caught me.

Ross: It was very hard -_-

Austin:So what if I like her?

Ross:On our dates we an change our places.

Austin:Why?

Ross:So you can go on a date with your girl and I can go on a date with mine.

Austin:Deal!

Ross:Really?

Austin:Sure.

Ross:Ok,but I think we'll need Alice to help us.

Alice: I'm in!

Austin:You were listening to us?!

Alice:Yep.Pretty ,much.Good night.

Austin/Ross:Alice...

Laura's P.O.V.

Ok so you know who am I and pretty much what happened today,but you don't know what happened after 'we went to sleep'.Ally dragged me in her room.

Ally:Laura can we talk? :(

Laura:Sure.

Ally:You like Ross?

Laura:Is this that obvious?

Ally:Pretty much.

Laura:Well I can see that you like Austin!

Ally:*blushes * So you accepted the date to make Ross jelly?;)

Laura:Totally and I bet you accepted to make Austin jelly. ;)

Ally:*nods*We have the same mind :)))

After I left her room I bumped into Ross.Perfect -_-

Ross:Laura. :|

Laura:Ross. -_-

Ross:Why did you accepted the date?Because he looks like me? ;)

Laura: Why did you asked her out? Because we're like one and the same?

Ross:Why are you jealous?

Laura:I could ask you the same thing.

Ross:Well played Marano.

Laura:Oh shut up Lynch.

I went in my room,but I glanced at him one more time.He was smirking.

That's why I glanced at him.To see what he was doing,not because I love his hair,eyes,skin,face,body,him all....pssst what makes you think that?

And with that I went to sleep,thinking about a blonde guy and no.His name isn't Austin X)