Hanging out

Alice's P.O.V.

Austin and Ally keep saying that they don't like each other in that way and they started annoying the hell outta me.Well I know the truth and they do too ,so they should just let it out.

I walked downstairs...Everything was so quiet.Too quiet if you ask me.Then Bam!Auslly jumped in front of me,hoping I'm scared to death.And I'm supposed to be the child here.Oh well -_-

Alice:Hi.'-.-

Austin:Really?Nothing?

Alice:I'm so scared! :o There.Better? :p

Austin:Very funny.

Ally:I'm bored!

Austin:Me too.

Alice:Then do something for Pete's sake!

Auslly:Like?

Alice:Take a walk.

Ally:It's too hot.

Alice:Go to the pool.

Austin:Just us?Nah.

Alice:Go to the beach.

Austin:Too many people..

Alice:Watch a movie.

Auslly:Why to stay in darkness?

Alice:Then go annoy someone else!

Austin:But you're my sis.

Alice:No.MY job is to annoy YOU.

Austin:I don't think so.

Alice:Whatever.How about that:I'll go skate with Austin and I'll call Maia to hang with Ally.

Austin:Best idea ever! :D

Alice:I know.I'm awsome. :)))

Austin:Ok I'll go get ready.*walks upstairs*

Ally:Ummm..who's Maia?

Alice:One of Austin's best friends.

Ally:Oooh.

Alice:You'll like her.She's super cool and nice.I'll go call her.'Till she arrives why don't you go to watch T.V.? :?

Ally:Ok. :)

I walked upstairs and I called Maia.It's been such a long time since I talked with her.When she picked up she was very excited and I told her about Ally.

Maia was super cool with hanging with Ally.Plus I texted her sometimes and I told her about their 'special' relationship.I heard her fangirling and I bursted out laughing.She said she'll come.Ok nothing to worry about then.

I hung up and I went downstairs with my skateboard.Austin was waiting for me and he practicaly dragged me outside.Well that's Austin Monica Moon.Ha Monica!I can't stop laughing about it! :))))))

Maia's P.O.V.

I am freaking out!I can't wait to meet Ally.She seems to be Austin's dream girl.If her look is like he told me then there's no doubt that they are meant to be together!

I walked up to my car and I drove to Alice's house.Ok I gotta calm down.I don't wanna creep her out.I hope we can be friends.I always wanted Austin's future girlfriend to be my friend.

I knocked at the door and I heard footsteps getting closer and the door slowly opened.And not surprisingly the girl looks exacly how Austin described me his dream girl on our 'date' before he quit.

Maia:Hello.You must to be Ally. :)

Ally:Yes.Well last time I checked at least. Come in.

Maia:Thanks.So Austin told me so much about you! :)

Ally:Really?He talks about me?

Maia:Oh you have no idea. :))

We talked for a while.She is pretty cool.Austin's kind ;)She is really funny.

I guess we're friends now.We watched some movies together.It turned out that we have a lot in common.

After we talked Alice and Austin walked in.They looked terrible!Alice had a bloody lip and Austin had some bruises on his arms.They went straight to bathroom and cleaned the blood.

Ally:Omg! What happened with you guys?! :0

Maia:You look like you're coming from a fight.

Alice:Kind of.

Ally:What do you mean?

Austin:The fans.They came up to us and started being rude with Alice saying that she stole me from them.

Alice:And when they started calling me names I punched them.

Austin:And I stood up for her.They thought she's my new girlfriend and when I told them she's my sister,they just ran away.

Ally:*hugs Alice*Poor you.

Alice:*pulls out*I'm ok Ally.Austin got hurt worse.

Austin:Do I get a hug too? ;)

Ally:*rolls eyes and hugs him*There.Happy? :)

Austin:Very actualy.

Alice:We still have a Moon siblings day so come on Austin!

Austin:Ok.*pulls out and follows Alice outside*

Maia:*smirks*

Ally:*smiling*What?

Maia:You so like him! :D

Ally:Whaaaat?

Maia:Ha!High pich voice!You like him! *fangirling*

Ally:*blushes*I don't know what are you talking about.

Maia:Oh come on!You're perfect for each other!

Ally:I'm pretty sure Austin sees me just like a friend. :(

Maia:Well you'll never know if you don't give it a shot. ;)

And with that I left home 'cause it was getting pretty late.Now I'm sure she likes him and they would make the cutest couple.Alice was sooooo right.