Memories

Austin's P.O.V.

I started to sing a song that I wrote for my first crush, when I heard Alice singing with me.She's the only one who knows about this song and about the girl I liked.

Austin:It's been such a long time since I sang it.

Alice:I'm surprised you still remember her. :)

Austin:Well....I don't actually remember her.I can't remember her name.I just remember her pretty big,brown eyes and her chesnut hair and that she wasn't very tall...

Alice:Wierd..

Austin:What?

Alice:That reminds me a lot of Ally.

Austin:Really?That's cool.

Alice:Mhmmm...Look I gotta go somewhere.See ya later.

Austin:Ok?Bye.

Alice: Ally is downstairs if you need her.

And with that she left and I know she's up to something 'cause her mood suddenly changed.She talked in a serious tone.Did I do something wrong?

Anyways I decided to let it go...for now.I went downstairs and I talked with Ally.As I already told you,she is pretty cool.If you know what I mean ;).I actually didn't pay attention on what she was talking about.

But hey! Can you blame me?I was to busy to stare at her to understand what she was talking about,but she is so beautiful!

Alice's P.O.V.

I know that I just blew off Austin ,when he needed someone to talk to,but I had to leave.I just went in the garden,took my horse and I rode 'till there.

As I got in the front of the old building, I started to feel a little fear,but I had to go inside.You're probably wondering where am I.I am at our old house. After my parents died we left some stuffs here.Well Austin left almost everything they bought him.

I opened the door slowly.It was so dark inside.I ripped off the courtains and the light came in.I could finally see something here.Everything is exacly how it was before we left.

Even my toys are here, on the couch.Our piano is full of dust,but it's still here and our guitars.Everyting is still here.I walked upstairs to find our parents room.I went past it and then in Austin's room.I opened the door.

Everything was a mess.There were clothes everywhere and broken things.He got mad when he found out about our parents.I went up to his bed and I found an old album.This is the thing I wanted.

I heard a loud noise.I got scared so I took the album and jumped on my horse.I got home really fast.I guess he(my horse) heard the noise too.I entered in the house to find Auslly talking.

Well Ally was talking and Austin was starring at her.Shocker!I shook my head.Is she blind?How can't she not see how much Austin likes her?They both glanced and smiled at me.They asked me to join them.

And I was temped to do this,but then I remembered about the album.I just refused them.Maybe another time.I went in my room and sat on my bed.Just then I remembered about my old jurnal.I found it.

Austin wrote something in it.That's the reason why I kept it.For memories. I opened the album to find some old photos.We were such a happy family.Then I found the photo!I gasped loudly.She was!She was right there!The girl Austin had a crush on was....