11:32 am.

Um... Okay.

He mumbled something incorrectly to himself as he fiddled with his fingers as his eyes wavered around.

"Okay!" He exclaimed that made me and Israel jump. I eyed the man seated in front of me and sighed.

This man right here is far more interesting than I expected.

I crossed my arms across my chest. "Alright. You better start explaining yourself." I started getting down to business. He leaned in.

"And I will" He declared before clearing his throat. "Now, what did those nincompoops tell you about me? How did they frame my supposed death?" he inquires first.

"Um... They had told me that you had gotten in a car accident when I was two." I admitted slowly. He nodded his head with a scoff and mumbled something along with the line of the Behdad's being bastards.

He looked at me in the eye. "Blaire." He paused. "That is not even close to what happened. Not even scary enough to what they did to me," he spoke slowly. And for the first time, he seemed like he knew what he was talking.

I nodded slowly and gestured for him to continue. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and took in a deep breath.

"Alina had never stopped invading my thoughts since the day I laid my eyes on her." He began, as he talked about my mother.

"We were never acquainted with each other by a friend, a cute meet or heck not even through the internet like you guys do these days. We realized the existence of each other by our parents. Your grandparents from both sides owned huge businesses; And just like any other businessman in his right mind, they wanted to boost up their shares. And so, they devised for their children to get into an arranged marriage." He started the story with a sigh.

"Your mom had to travel all the way from Iran, in order to meet me here in America where I was doing my senior year in college. And I was no normal boy!" He chuckled as his mind time traveled, revisiting his precious moments.

"I had been those bad boys- who always seem to attract trouble and slept with women, breaking their hearts like it meant nothing. I was quite the delinquent and just lived my life to be. But when I was notified that I was to be a part of an arranged marriage just for the sake of the company, I was so mad." He admitted.

"I trashed everything in my room and mourned for that girl would just be a prude and a nerd and that there was no way I was spending my life with someone like that. But, Begrudgingly, obeying my father's orders, I went to meet her." He paused and gulped.

"And then I saw her." he breathed out.

"I still have the first time I saw her walk in through those doors imprinted in my irises which makes me hallucinate her quite a lot. She was gorgeous as she took her graceful steps towards me with that breathtaking smile on her face as she ran her manicured crimson fingers through her nougat hair. There was just something about her that made me awestruck."

"Was it her divine laugh that echoed in my ears? The way she brushed her palms on my shoulders when I cracked a silly joke? Or was it just this whole jolly vibe she carried around that made me fall in love with her? She was nothing like I expected for her to be. But she was everything I had except for me to be." My father lets out a shaky breath.

"From that day, we just clicked on. I graduated soon while I had her beside me all along. We dated till she graduated two years later only to get pronounced husband and wife in a few months. We lived our lives happily and we were blessed with an angle soon into our marriage, Anna. And the next thing we knew, she was off to school and you were born." His eyes held genuine love as he looked at me, but it soon dropped into a gloomy one.