Anime time

Sahara's Pov

      "What!?!?" I yelled in shock.

       "Told ya, she'd do that. Pay up." Hana said, holding her hand out with Ashley putting money in the hand out of annoyance.

      "What's going on, how are you guys here?" I asked frantically.

       "You passed out, because of the fever. This is your dream." Ashley explained.

        "I'm dreaming?"

        "Are you that surprised, there is a titan Koro- Sensei. Plus you're the fairy queen Titania Erza." Hana said smiling.

       I looked down and realized that this was Erza's main clothes. I looked around and noticed my other classmates. They looked like other anime characters I loved.

        "Nagisa." I turned my head and saw Kayano. She was wearing a black coat, her hair in longer pigtails, white and black boots. Next to her was Nagisa, he wore his normal clothes. But I knew something was different about him.

I'm seconds I saw Nagisa disappear and in Kayano's hands was a scythe with a snake around it. A big smile appeared on my face.

"Kayano is Maka, and Nagisa is a weird version of Soul. Maybe this is a sign that Kayano and Nagisa will get together." I started talking to myself, the otaku in me stated coming out.

"She does know that this is a dream, and nothing is real. Right?" Hana asked.

"I'm not sure at this point. Should we be worried?" Ashley asked.

"Probably."

"You know I can hear you guys." I turned around to face them. "So, are all my classmates different anime characters?" I asked them.

"Yes, plus the teachers." Ashley said.

"I kinda got that from the Koro-Titan. But Mr. Karasama and Ms. Irina, I'm interested in-" I started but was cut off by an annoying voice.

"Sahara, mind helping?" I turned my head and saw Karma leaning against the school building. Nothing looked different about him, unlike everyone else.

"Why is he here?" I asked Hana and Ashley.

"You're dream, not our fault." Ashley said, while Hana just smirked.

I sighed and turned my attention back to Karma. I tried to cross my arms, but forgot about the suit of armor I was wearing.

"What, no shorty or shrimp."

"What is this a Gale fanfic?" I heard Hana whisper to Ashley, which I responded with elbowing her in the stomach.

Karma just held up his hands, it wasn't really in defense it was kinda like he didn't care. "You're the one with the swords."

I remembered that I was a version of Erza Scarlet at that moment. I smiled and reminded myself to try to requip before my dream ended.

"So then, why aren't you helping Karma? Just don't want to or is it something else." I decided that I would figure what characters everyone was.