Friends time

Nagisa's pov.

I walked into the classroom and walked to desk. No one was there except me and Ritsu, who hadn't even booted up.

"Hey Nagisa."I turned my head and saw Karma walk into the room.

"Hey Karma."

"You think, you-know-who, will cause trouble again?" He had his normal smirk on his face, I laughed awkwardly.

"Good morning Koro-Sensei." I heard the girl in question say from outside the room.

"Well, speak of the devil."Karma, the devil himself said as Sahara walked into the room.

"Hey Karma, hey Nagisa."She said walking back to her desk in the back.

"Hey," we both replied.

Sahara looked different today, she had everything but her long green bag that held her sword. She also looked calmer than the day before. They I saw it, her eyes slightly puffy as if she had been crying.

I was about to ask why it looked like she had been crying, but Karma interupted me.

"Where'd those swords of yours go?"

"Oh, one of them cracked. So I have to fix it and make sure they don't crack again. Plus Koro-sensei would probably see that coming."She said sitting down.

Again I was about to ask Sahara about why she was crying, when the rest of the class started to walk in.

"Hey Nagisa."Kayano greeted walking into the room. I smiled, as we sat at our desks.

"Hey Kayano."

"Nagisa," Kayano leaned in and started to whisper. "Why is everyone so afraid of the new girl?"

"That's right you came just transferred this year, you wouldn't of known. Well about a year and a half ago, Sahara was transferred to E-Class. "I whispered back.

"Why?"

"I don't know all the details, but a rumor started to spread that Sahara killed a guy." Kayano let out a little gasp.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Then the principal found out some information about the incident and announced to the whole school that the rumors were true."

"He told the whole school?"

"Yah, during an assembly. Sahara was even at the assembly, afterwards some people started to called her 'The Man Killer'. When she heard the name she flipped out and scared the people. Then she left and hadn't come back since, well yesterday."

"Well I don't see why it's such a big thing." I looked at her shocked she had said that. "It shouldn't be such a big thing, we're training to be assassins. Plus we don't know the whole story."

I smiled, she was right. "You're right we don't know the whole story."

"Hey!" We jumped in our seats, and turned around nervously. "What are you two whispering about?" Sahara asked.

We were silent, since we didn't want her to know we were talking about her. Then after a short moment of silence, Sahara's eyes widened. Her eyes even seemed to change to a lighter red, almost pink.

"Oh. I didn't know." The rest of the class, who had now all entered the room looked at us. Then suddenly Sahara grabbed my hands, her face was a tearful smile.