Going back time

Sahara's Pov.
Ever bone in my body ached, my head felt hot, and my vision was blurred. But in spite of all that I raced down the stairs.

It had been two weeks since I woke up in the hospital, and three days since I was released to go home. The doctor had said I could go back to school, and that day was today.

"Do we have to go, I don't feel good" Hana said.

"Well I don't feel great either, and we're going back. We've missed too much time." I say quietly as I entered the kitchen.

"You just miss seeing everyone, especially Bakabane." She said.

         "Yah right, I just want to get back to normal." I stated.

          "You call assassination normal?" I looked up to see Yuki making my lunch.

           "Well..." I stumbled with my words not really knowing how to respond.

           Yuki gave me a smile, "I'm glad you're feeling better."

      "No we're not! We have a fever!" Hana yelled in my head, giving me a slight headache.

       I ignored Hana and the headache, giving Yuki a smile. "Yep, now I better get going if I'm going to make it in time."

        "I can drive you if you'd like." Yuki smiled.

         "You would do that?"

         "Sahara, you're my little sister. Of course I would." She kissed my forehead. Then she looked at me and frowned.

        She took her hand and placed it on my forehead. I tried to give her a shy smile, but I knew it didn't work.

       "You have a fever, you're not going to school." She said.

         "Yay!" Hana cheered.

         "I'm fine, it's just something small." I tried waving it off.

         "Sahara." Yuki gave me a look that meant she was about to get mad.

         "Please, Yuki. If I'm not better by tonight I won't go to school tomorrow, but please let me go today. Please." I gave her the saddest look I could make.

She sighed, "Fine. But no over doing it, got it?" I quickly nodded, which slightly hurt my head.

"Thanks Yuki." I said.

"Whatever, now come on. I'm still driving you to school, we don't need to getting any worse." She grabbed her keys and I followed her out the door.

The drive to the hill was silent, the only noise what the light music and traffic I the background. I saw my school in sight, and smiled.

"Sahara, I know you like it here. But you know that you can't get too close to anyone, you know what dad can and will do."

"Yuki, please. Can we not talk about dad for once?" I said sadly, she slowly nodded.

We got to the bottom of the hill and Yuki stopped the car. She gave me a fake smile and kissed my head.