Stay with me time

Sahara's pov
When I felt my eyelids opened, I noticed that I was in the trunk of someone's car. I signed out of fear, knowing where this lead. While it hadn't happened in a long time it wasn't the first time this has happened.

"Crap." I whispered just on case the might have been able to hear me. I moved around and notice that my hands were tied. To be expected.

Shuffling around I found my purse, opening it quietly I searched for my pocket knife I always had in my bag.

When I had found it, I quickly used it to cut the binds on my hands.

With my hands free, I grabbed my phone hoping to call for help. Then I saw the icon I was looking for, when pushed a girl with long pink hair appeared on my phone.

"Sahara, what happened?" Ritsu asked in shock.

"Long story, but I need you to track my phone and tell Koro-sensei my cordance." I felt the car stop and my fear rose. "Hurry, please." I said pushing the phone back in my bag and tying the binds around my hands again.

I closed my eyes pretending to still be asleep, then I heard the trunk door open.

"Looks like the girl's still asleep." I heard a male voice say.

"Let's fix that." A woman said.

I felt the pain of being shocked with electricity. My eyes shot open as I screamed in pain.

"There we go." The woman said, she looked about twenty-five, had black hair and dark green eyes.

The man lifted me out of the trunk and threw me to the ground, "Get up girl." His eyes were a light blue and his hair dark blonde. He looked about thirty and had a giant scar across his left cheek.

I slowly got up from the ground, as two of my kidnappered started walking. One of them walked behind me and the other infront. We walked for about ten minutes, then we came to a big building. When they opened the door, I was thrown to the ground.

I couldn't see what was around me, since the room was pitch black.

"Ah, Sahara Loki. It's so nice to finally meet you." I heard a deep voice say, out of the darkness came a light. In the light stood a man in a white robe like thing. From the stories I had heard from my other classmates, especially Itona, this was Shiro.

"What do you want with me?" I hissed.

"For now, your father and I have agreed to test how strong you are." He said.

"M-my father?" I stuttered.

"Why yes, he's the one that brought you to my attention. He said that you were very talented and that you would be very willing to do this." Shiro said, I could tell me was smiling even without seeing his face.

"Do what?" I asked but immediately got my answer.

From behind me a felt someone pushing a small dagger into my back. I slowly turned around to see a man, his eyes red and hair amber. The shock and the slight pain I felt sent me to my knees.

"Do what you must to her to make sure she is ready. Just don't kill her." I heard the door open and close, meaning the Shiro had left.

"What a pretty girl you are, but why do you cover up so much." I was paralyzed out of fear and pain.

I felt my shirt being ripped off with the dagger still lodged in my back, I was luckily wearing a tanktop and none of my blood had started spilling out yet.