Kill or be killed Time

Nagasa Pov.
          Class went on as usually, I knew that people were looking back at our new classmate. She seemed to act as if this was the most normal class of her life. But knowing her, this was normal. After class is when things got interesting.

"Well I'll be heading to Mexico, I'll be back soon." Koro Sensei said, leaving out the window at mac 20.

           "So. What are you doing here Loki!" I turned around and saw Terasaka and his gang around Sahara. She just there staring forward with a tired exspestion.

            "I'm here to learn. Like the rest of you." Everyone's eyes were glued on the group.

             "THAT'S CRAP!" Terasake hit the desk with his fist, Sahara didn't even flinch. "You should just leave now, Man Killer." He smirked at the name he called her.

           Sahara turned her head to Terasuka, she smiled too. But her smile was tired and annoyed, her eyes were now a dark red. Suggesting something bad was about to happen.

          "If you want to call me that," She moved so fast, my eyes couldn't keep up. She reappeared behind Terasaka with an Anti- Sensei knife to his throat. "Then call me that. But I warn you, call me that and you won't want to find out what happens." She turned her head to everyone else. "You all hear that, call me Man Killer to my face and find out what happens." Her smile still on her face.

         She grabbed her bags and headed outside. No one stopped her and took there eyes off her. Even when she exited the room, no one spoke.

         "Well that was interesting." Was what Karma said to end the silence.

          "Stupid Man Killer." Terasaka said annoyed.

          "The thing about Sahara is, she's the closest thing to an assassin. She's like Karma, but more deadly. She can change how she acts in a second. She knows how to act like nothing's wrong. She also thinks of many different things, things that would accomplish the deed that no one else would think of. She might actually be the one to kill Koro Sensei, because she has already killed a person. That's why people call her Man Killer, and why people are afraid of her." I thought.

                                                                                 ***
3rd person Pov
It was the beginning of PE, nothing odd had happened. Then Koro Sensei came out to see how the new classmate was doing.

"Mr. Karasuma, may I talk with Koro Sensei for a second?" Sahara asked shyly.

"Yes just make sure it's quick." Sahara nodded and ran up to Koro-Sensei. Her hand hold ever so tightly to the green bag around her shoulder.

"What's she trying at?" Terasaka said.

"Koro-Sensei?"

"Yes, Sahara?"

"You know what it's like to kill, don't you?" Her voice sad, not like she was earlier. Everyone's eyes now glued in the two, even Karasama.

"What do you mean?" Koro-Sensei's voice normal as ever.

"The feeling you get when you kill something, that feeling; you know it don't you?" A small sad smile was on Sahara's lips, as her hand reached for the opening of her bag.