Falling time

Sahara's pov

I walked into the classroom, and saw no one was there so I just walked back to my seat. I took my cell phone out of my pocket and plugged my earbuds in. Turning my Youtube playlist on shuffle, I laid my head down on the desk.

I smiled as the first song started to play, it was a nightcore version of Control. I don't care what people say, Nightcore is awesome.

As the song progressed I tapped my foot to the beat, then I started to hum the tune. I was about to uncontrollably start singing when I heard someone talking. I looked up and took my earbuds out. There standing in front of me was Miss Irina Jelavić, a assassin that knows my family and especially my mother.

"You're Sahara Loki right?" She asked. I nodded shyly

"And you're Irina Jelavić, correct?" She nodded. "So does that mean you know my mother. She told me a story about you once." I smiled sadly.

"You're mom told you about me?" She asked a little confused.

"Yep, she said you two work on a job together. But she never really went into detail about that the job was." I lied, and she nodded.

I smiled innocently, I didn't want anyone know that I knew I was the daughter of assassins. Especially not one of my teachers.

"You know what you're mom does for a living?" She asked skeptical, I swallowed.

"She's a housewife, she used to be an actress in America but when she met my father she gave up the movie business." I lied again.

"Oh well-" She started.

"Um Irina Jelavić, may I call you miss Irina?" She looked confused. "I know what all the others call you, and... Well I'm not used to called a teacher by a name like that. So do you mind?" I asked nervously.

She turned and started to walk out, "Sure kid. It's better than what the other brats do." Miss Irina said walking out of the room.

I smiled, then put my earbud back in a waited for the rest of class to get here. I closed my eyes and just quietly hummed the melody.

"Hey, Loki." I opened my eyes and saw Karma walk into the room.

"Hey Karma. "I replied.

"Hey Loki," I pulled my earbuds out of my ears, and turn to him. "You going to try something today?" He asked, I gripped my jacket sleeve.

"Probably not, I'm almost out of liquid and my swords are still not fixed. I could do a normal attack but since I'm new at this it probably won't even be close." I sighed, while he chuckled.

"Tell me, how do you know how to use swords so well?" He asked.

"I've taken kendo since I could walk, plus my dad and some family friends are really good teaches." I said sadly looking down at my hands. "Really good." I repeated quietly.

"What?" Karma asked going to his seat next to mine. I quickly looked up and put on a fake smile.

"Nothing." I quickly said hoping he wouldn't get sceptical.

"You know you can't get too close to him or any of them." Ashley said blankly.

"I know." I told her in my head.

"They'll just hurt you." She said.

"I know." I thought to her, putting my elbows on the desk.

"You can't let them find out about us." She said.

"I know." I was getting slightly annoyed at this point, and a headache was starting to come on.