Opening up time

Bold is singing by the way :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sahara's pov

"You murderer, you let me die." I heard a voice say from a void of darkness. I don't really have that many dream, let alone good dreams.

"I know, but I didn't mean to!" I screamed into the darkness.

"You should have been the one to die, not me." I heard a gunshot go off, and I looked down. Blood rushed out of a hole that was in my stomach, I fell to the ground.

      My heart stopped and I layed on the ground motionless; then I woke up. I laid in a pool of my own sweat from the horrible dreams I always had. Next to my bed was a clock that read 5:30.

     "Great." I said to myself getting up from the bed and walking down stairs to the kitchen.

        The sun was barely up, so darkness still covered the room like a blanket. I walked over to the refrigerator and looked inside. There wasn't much, just a few things of food and just a few sweets. I spotted a bit of chocolate and grabbed it.

       I decided since I was up I could get a little Kendo practice in. I got changed into a pair of shorts and a shirt.The scars that I tried so hard to cover were bare on my arms and a few on my legs. Sighing I grabbed my wooden kendo stick and my phone with some earbuds.

        Once I was outside I felt the cool morning air on my bare skin and smiled a little. I plugged my earbuds in and turned my playlist on shuffle.

     I felt the world disappear around me as I practiced. The air felt so calming and my music made it so I was the only one around.

      Then I felt a presence behind me, the presence slightly scared me. As if a snake was starting to curl around my neck. I made a quick turn and pointed my stick at whatever the presence was.

      Then I saw something blue hit the ground out of shock. My vision cleared and I saw the one I had forced to the ground was Nagisa. I took my earbud out and but my kendo stick down on the ground.

      "Nagisa?" I asked, as he rubbed his head from the fall.

      "Yah, sorry I was early." He said as I helped him up.

     "What time is it?"

         "About 6:45."

        "Crap I was practicing for that long? Wait how did you get in?"

       "You're brothers let me in, they said you were working out and that I could go find you. You're really good by the way."

       "Thanks." I looked down and realized he could see the scars on my arms.

      "Sahara, get inside and get changed before he asks." Ashley said and I nodded.

        "I'm going to get changed, make yourself comfortable." I said racing into the house and upstairs to my room. I quickly got changed into a long sleeve shirt and a pair of black pants. I make a quick glance around the room to see if everything was in order, and then noticed the picture with my classmates faces crossed out from a month ago. I quickly pulled the knife out and took the picture. Stuffing the picture into my small black purse, I walked out of the room.

        When I walked down the stairs, I noticed Nagisa talking to Rin and Silver.

      "Ok boys, no more harassing my friend." I smiled as the three turned to face me.