Mel intertwined her fingers to mine as we started to walk towards the function hall where we'll be having our breakfast. Kaia who seemed nervous like me let a small sigh behind my back knowing all the reason why.

And our First day started.

We divided into 5 groups. Ms Rose let us to choose our groupmates. I with my bestfriends ofcourse and Kaia (actually my heart jumps after I learned that she's with us I mean when she chose to join our team.).

Keana with her minions and  the other students with their friends as well.

We started to gather information needed to make our plans and how to execute them. All is well and smoothly done for day 1 and it's night time.

'' Skylar mind if you tell us now? '' Mel insisted shooing Jana away and sat beside me.

'' what? '' I play innocently

'' don't what me there skylar, what happened to your lip and don't even think to come up with a lie''  Mel took away my food and forced me to look into her eyes.

'' I told you I just bit it last night, I'm not lying  Mel baby '' I pout my lips.

'' okay let's say that what you're saying is true then how come that you become so nervous then? '' she pries making me gulped.

I don't have a way out here, right?

- HERMONIE-

Looking at my bestfriend interrogated by one of our bestfriends makes me sick. I know that Skylar is not telling the whole truth but I know also that she'll gonna tell it to us in no time, when she's ready. So I decided to intervene.

'' Mel stop it right now, let skylar eat her dinner '' I blurted out.

'' Mind your own business hermonie, are you not curious? '' Mel replied rolling her eyes

'' She told you already she bit it so that's enough, trust her would you? '' I exclaimed crossing my arms infront of me.

'' okay fine whatever hermonie, why you're like that, it's not that I'm being too hard with S I just wanted to know, but fine I let it slide '' she finally surrender  and start to eat her meal.

Skylar glanced at me mouthing thank you.

- KAIA-

I was about to go  with my group when I saw Mel sat beside Skylar, she took away her food and start to talk. Sky try to avoid her stare but Mel forcibly makes her  connect their eyes.

Just the way Mel reacts and the way Sky boringly comply and the way Hermonie interjects I know for sure what their conversation is all about.

When I finally noticed that the storm calms down I strode my way to them.

'' hi '' I told them smilingly as I take my seat beside hermonie who automatically greeted me back as always.

I noticed that jana was silent so I started a conversation with her trying to avoid skylar who are also mute in the moment.