We drove to the park and I took this time to text the guys .
(A=Andrew,  T-Tyrone , R-robert,  G-Gerald  , B.j )

A- The scorpions crossed the borders last night

B.j - No they dint I would of known first .

R- yeah the alarms would of gone off

A- i know but they seem to override us and left a note . I send them the picture of the note .

G - is thus about the gurl that you kidnapped

A- I think that's the only female we have that belongs to the south

T - What do they mean princess

B.j - I don't know but i think she's someone special to them , how they said there happiness and joy . Guys I think we will get in alot of trouble if we keep her .

G - dint she say she was not part of them , i knew she was a liar .

B.j- not exactly Gerald she said they dint allowed her to join the gang becuase they dint want her in dangerous stuff . Thus clarify that they want her safe and they want her back in the territory.

"Daddy come play with me " said max coming up to me "Not right know I am bissy " I said .

G- they dint say alive

A- stop dont try to start a war with them , they clearly don't want to fight they've been backing off for years only defending but never attacking.  And they went trought the borders without B.J knowing .

B.j - true and I always know

G - What were going to do to her we clearly can't leave her becuase she knows were we are located . And if we keep her war will start .

A - let's just wait a little more and will see what we do to her .

I put my phone down and stood up and called max to leave . We got in the car and he was silent , i wonder why wen we were on our way he coulnt stop talking . "Do you want to go some where else "I asked , he probobly want to go somewhere else .

"No i want to go home " he said looking out the window . I wonder if his feeling good  .

We go home and I went to open his door but he was already running his way to the house . I wonder what make him change his attitude.

A

dalina P.O.V
I finished cooking with nonna and I saw max running up the stairs crying . I told nonna that I would go see how maxs doing and she dismissed me .

I walked up the stairs and followed the sobbing to maxes room . I entered and went directly to go hug him and he gladly accepted it . "What happened baby " I said worried what happened to him he was fine this morning .