Patch Me Up

Chapter 21
------------------------

Izaya's pov:

A sigh escaped my lips as dotachin made his way down to my neck with his rough tongue. There's just one thing I have to do and that's control my urge to puke.

"Concentrate Izaya. I'm not getting a proper reaction out of you." He grunted and bit me. "Ngh!" I flinched. He smirked at my pain. "There we go~"  d-disgusting...without thinking I pushed him to the wall and huffed. "S-stop it...I can't do it today...please." I quickly gathered up my clothes and slipped on my shirt.

No matter how much I try, I can't take it anymore. Ever since I met shizuo..I can't bare the thought of dotachin touching me. I...I only want to be touched by him...even though I know he's mad at me, even though I know he doesn't want to see me, I can't help it..i can't help but fall even more in love with him.

My thoughts were interrupted as the taller male clasped his fingers around my neck tightly, cutting off my air-supply. I shrieked out of pain as fresh hot tears welled up in my eyes. "It's because of that fucking kid isn't it? It's because you can't stop thinking about him that you don't want to do it with me anymore. Right?" He spat out.

I shook my head in disapproval. He shouldn't know that, he shouldn't know that at all! "Well guess what bitch boy, he won't ever get the chance to be close to you once I send him the footage." My eyes widened in shock as he released me. I violently coughed and gasped for air. N-no...he can't....he won't...could he?

"You won't do it.." I breathed out with a raspy voice. He smirked, something that always gave me the creeps. "You're right. I won't do it, unless of course you decide to slip out of my grip." The taller male bent down on one knee and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me towards him rather abruptly. "So think twice before refusing me again. Got that?" I nodded shakily and kissed him helplessly. I can't do it. I'm bound forever.

..There's no one who can save me...

--------------------------