Patch Me Up

Chapter 19
------------------------

Shizuo's Pov:

"Aahhh! Stop it stop it stop iiiiitt!!" Shinra screamed as I continuously banged my leg into a pile of metal rods. I didn't care about the pain, I was frustrated. The young doctor puffed up his cheeks and came in front of me. "Hit it again and you'll regret it." I gritted my teeth. "Move it shinra or I'll dislocate your balls."

He made a 'eash' sound and stepped aside, grabbing a hold of my arm. "Let's get you home, I'll get you a medical leave." We started to walk past the school gates and down the roads. "How on earth are you gonna get me a medical leave?" I asked out of impatience. He gave a little smirk and snickered,

"my dad's a surgeon, so we have a million of those lying around." He smiled. I sighed and nodded, he's right. I need to take a leave for today and mentally stabilize myself...or else I might end up killing someone for real. We reached the front door of my house and shinra left to go back with a gleeful smile.

He's a really great friend...I couldn't thank him enough. I went inside and ran straight up to my room, locking it. Flopping down on my bed, I let out a long deep sigh. I thought that maybe if I ended It, things would get better. But they only got worse. He's the only thing I think about 24/7 since that episode I caused.

It is't healthy...its been two weeks since we fought, I should be over it by now! I even avoided him in the halls yesterday. Why doesn't his memory just go away...!? It's like a curse I swear. I didn't notice that I had fallen asleep for the rest of the morning to pass, I was so mentally exhausted. "Shizuo! Hunny come down for dinner!" My moms usual cheery voice woke me up from my deep slumber. "Coming mom." I yawned and got out of bed, heading downstairs.

I sat down in my seat and started to much on the cooked beef and mashed potatoes. My brother kusaka looked at me with a worried frown. "You feeling okay?" My mother asked while gently patting my back. What made them so suspicious?

"Why does it seem like I'm upset?" I sighed. Mother pointed towards my plate, "you're eating your food with a back scratcher..." I spat out the food immediately.

"Kusaka I told you to set the utensils from the last drawer!" Mom argued, ,"But you said to use the fancy cuttlery!" Kusaka said pointing towards dad's toolbox, making mom facepalm. I laughed a little. I think it's time I spilled it. "Mom...I have something to say." They both stopped arguing and looked at me. I took a deep breath and gathered up all my confidence,

"mom, kusaka...I like boys." I quickly spoke and shut my eyes, waiting for they're reply. "So you're gay?" I heard kusaka state bluntly. I flinched. "Y-yeah..." i diverted my gaze towards my mother, who seemed speechless. She sat down in her chair and frowned once more. I leaned down next to her and rested my head on her lap, "mom I-" "it's perfectly okay to be a little....different. I love you no matter what...you're my son."'she smiled at me and softly ruffled my hair making me feel all warm inside.

"Mom...." I held back a huge smile and cuddled both my mother and kusaka close to me...I love my family...

------------------------