Patch Me Up

Chapter 5
--------------------------

Shizuo's pov:

Shizuo couldn't stop thinking about it. He couldn't forget how miserable izaya looked as tears streamed down his face. "Shizuo heiwajima! Is there something outside the window that's more interesting than my lecture!?" The teacher shouted at the blonde. "Yes ma'am." He spoke unconsciously.

Shinra face-palmed as the teacher kicked the protozoan out of class. Shizuo stood in the hall, unmoved of what had just happened. The only thing that was in his mind was izaya. It had actually been that way since he first met the raven.

As class ended, Shinra angrily stomped outside towards the protozoan. "Have you gone mad!?" He shouted and pulled the blonde's ear. Shizuo was suddenly struck by an idea. He turned to shinra and placed his hands on the young doctors shoulders.

"Hit me."he spoke. Shinra blinked twice. "Okay. You've definitely gone mad." "I need to get hurt." Shizuo spoke again and suddenly rushed towards the stairs stumbling downwards. "SHIZUO!!" Shinra shrieked and ran towards the protozoan who was now covered in blood.

"This should do the trick!" The blonde smiled. Shinra dropped to his knees and looked like he was about to cry "please spare me...!"

--------------------------------