Patch Me Up

Chapter 6
--------------------------

"You fell down the stairs!? Are you sure you weren't attacked by an angry mob!?" The raven spoke sternly while bandaging my arm. "Ehehehe." I grinned.

He twitched and flicked my forehead. "Don't EVER make that sound again. It's highly annoying!" He handed me a box of juice. "Drink this and get some energy." I opened it up and took a sip. "Soo...the other day, when I fell from the bars...who was that on the phone?" I asked sipping the juice some more.

He froze for a minute then sighed and sat down on his arm chair. "My boyfriend." He spoke suddenly. I almost choked on the juice as it exploded out my nostrils.

"WHAT!?" I coughed. He shook his head and threw a tissue box at me. "You're kidding right!?" I spoke aloud while wiping the juice off my uniform. He raised his brow and pushed up his glasses. "Do I look like the type of person who would kid about something like this?" His tone was serious.

After settling down I finally let out the question I wanted to ask so badly, "does he make you cry often?" I asked. He stood up abruptly and opened the door, "I think it's time you left." He spoke silently...did I make him mad?

-----------------------------------