Patch Me Up

Chapter 13
-------------------------

Izaya's pov:

Around 8:30 pm I left the school building. I didn't waste any time in calling him to make sure he was there , I headed straight home.

The moment I opened the front door, he was there. " have a seat." He sighed while patting the spot on the sofa beside him. I nodded and put my bag down, sitting next to him. He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

"You took long, I almost couldn't take it." He laughed lightly...oh...he's horny. He got closer and started to nip down my neck. "Ngh~! " that sound escaped my lips...I didn't mean it. "Enjoying yourself~?" "N-no! That was an accident!"
He smirked and slipped his hand up my shirt, "it's okay~ accidents happen~"

I woke up in a sweat. I'm late! Unlocking my phone, I slumped back down. It's Sunday. "What you rushin about?" He asked while stretching beside me...ugh...I need my clothes.

"Your moans were erotic last night~" he smirked. Heat rose to my cheeks as I clumsily got out of bed and searched for my clothes. "Y- you're unbelievable!" Wearing my pants I got up and headed to the kitchen. He followed behind. "Coffee or tea?" I asked with a yawn.

"Coffee." I nodded and started to make some for both of us. "Let's go out today." He suddenly said. I turned around with an unamused look and handed him his coffee. Did he forget about that incident already? Or is he planing something? Ugh I don't know. I just hate him.

"I guess, but where?" I asked while sitting down beside him. He traced his hand across my cheek making me shiver. "Let's go to the mall."

----------------------------