Patch Me Up

Chapter 14
-----------------------

Shizuo groaned as shinra dragged him around the huge shopping mall. "WHY exactly have you bought me here!?" The blond finally spoke up. The young underground docter grinned and pinched his cheeks.

" don't be impatient grumpy bear!" You'll see soon enough!" The brunette then dragged him into the food court of the large mall. "Sit down. She'll be here soon." He looked around. "She!?" The blond barked. Shinra flinched and gave him the 'keep it down dumbass' look.

"She's here!" He suddenly smiled, and before Shizuo knew it, a brown haired angel appeared before his eyes. "Shizuo, meet lily. Lily gothicheart." The brunette smiled and hugged her tight. Her long brown hair brushed across his face. She smiled at the protozoan and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you." He gently grasped it and shook it. "Shizuo." The protozoan gave a half smile back. Both her and shinra sat down next to him.

"So...what's this all about?" Shizuo's impatience got the best of him. the brunette smiled and blew a kiss at him. What....? "I thought you two could spend a little time with each other." Shinra laughed. Shizuo sighed and face-palmed. So that's what this was all about...

shaking his head he got up. How stupid..."wait."she softly spoke. "If you think I'm looking for a relationship, then think again. I know you're gay." She said. Shizuo twitched and turned around. "Gay!?" He loudly spoke. She laughed and motioned him to keep it down. "Are you not?" She protested.

The male teenager looked towards shinra with a confused look. "You like sir Izaya right?" He assured. Shizuo thought for a moment and sat back down, sinking into his seat...He is gay...she tapped on his shoulder and giggled.

"Is that him over there?" She pointed towards a perfume shop where Izaya-kun and his so-called-boyfriend stood. He looked like he was about to die of boredom. "Ne shizuo?" The blond unconsciously nodded. She smirked deviously and looks down at him. "We're gonna make this happen." Shinra pulled out a bouquet of flowers and gave it to him."Go stupid!"

--------------