Patch Me Up

Chapter 4
----------------------------

Shizuo's pov:

"Shizuo get down from their! You're gonna hurt yourself!" Shinra shouted at me as I continued to walk on top of the monkey-bar. "Make me." I spoke firmly. "Are you a five year old!?" He started to climb at the the bars and pull on my leg. "Ay! Shinra! Quit that or I'll actually-WHOA-!" There wasn't even enough time to scream as I fell face-flat onto the concrete ground.

Shinra quickly jumped down and helped me stand on my feet. "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY!!??" He panicked while examine my bleeding nose. "I told you to get down or you'll hurt yourself! I told you!!" "And who's fault do you think that it!?" I shouted back at him.

"clinic! You need to get to the clinic neeeooow!!" "Alright! alright! Just SHUT UP ALREADY!!" I started to head to the clinic in a hurry. As soon as I reached, I didn't bother to knock, just barged in. "May I come in?" I spoke woozily. I believe he was arranging the medication cabinet. As soon as his gaze landed on me, his eyes widened a little.

" were you attacked by a mad dog!? Your face looks terrible!" He gasped and motioned me to sit down. "Yup. It was a mad dog alright." I grinned making fun of Shinra. He hurriedly bought some cotton, bandages and medication over, dipping the cotton into the antiseptic.

"Do you get hurt like this often?" He asked while gently placing the cotton bud on my cuts. "Tch!" I flinched. He kept dabbing it on all the scratches until he considered them clean. "Which one do you want?" He suddenly held up two bandages. One was covered in blue shimmering glitter while the other was bright red. "Um...the red one?" I answered hesitantly.

"Hm? A masochist~?" He grinned and started to apply the bandage. "Excuse me?" I spoke unsure. He smiled and got up. "Just a little examination I like to ma-" he was interrupted by his cellphone ringing. "A moment." He went to another corner of the clinic and picked it up.

"Yes?" I started to listen to his conversation. "I...I'm sorry. Yes. Of course. Yes..I understand..love you too." He sighed and closed the cell...why is it that he looks like he's about to cry.

------------------------------