Patch Me Up

Chapter 8
---------------------------

Shizuo entered the school with a smile on his face. "What are you gonna say?" Shinra happily skipped beside the blond. He thought for a moment. What IS he going to say?

"How bout sorry?" He smiled. Nodding, Shizuo ran up the stairs leaving Shinra behind smiling. He knocked on the door which led to the clinic. "May I come in?" The protozoan asked.

After waiting for a while, He got impatient and opened the door only to be met by a shocking sight. The raven was pushed against his desk with a flushed look on his face, and leaning on top of him was a tall man with man with dark brown hair and fearsome eyes. A string of saliva still connected their tongues.

"Wrong timing kid." The stubborn man spoke up. Izaya quickly stumbled off the desk and pulled his shirt down. "This evening. Your place. Got that?" He roughly pulled at the ravens wrist. Izaya nodded and pulled it away, clutching it out of pain. The stranger walked passed the blonde leaving both him and the raven alone in silence.

"Who....was that?" Shizuo finally spoke. Izaya quickly wiped the newly formed tears from his eyes and sniffed. "That...was my boyfriend.."

-------------------------------