Patch Me up

Chapter 18
------------------------

Izaya's pov:

I deep sigh escaped my lips as kodota bit down my neck. He pulled away and stared at me like staring down at a dead rat. "I've been trying to get a reaction from you for about 15 minutes. Are you even paying fucking attention to me!?" He snapped.

I flinched and made an apologetic face. "Sorry..." he huffed and smirked, "somethin that toy of yours did?" My expression changed from apologetic to aggression. Even though he was right, I didn't like him pointing it out. And he's not my toy...

His smirk only widened when I avoided his gaze. He grabbed my chin surprising me and squished my cheeks between his fingers. "Forget about him. Now. I need your full attention. Or else." He strictly instructed me. I gulped and nodded. With a snicker, he dived in and started to manipulate my body.

Disgusting....

7:34 AM

I yawned and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. My back...so sore...and not to mention I'm late again. I took a deep breath and hurriedly got ready for work. I reached within 20 minutes and ran through the halls. I need to reach the clinic. I need to reach th-

suddenly I bumped into someone and lost my balance. "Woah-!" "Got you!" I shut my eyes tightly and grabbed onto whoever saved me from slipping onto the hard marble flooring. "Are you alright...?" I slowly opened my eyes looking up at my savior. "I'm fi-" my words stopped processing when my eyes landed upon Shizuo. The one who caught me. I let go immediately and stumbled backwards. He seemed surprised but soon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I only caught you cause of my reflexes." He turned to leave. I involuntarily grabbed his arm and clutched the fabric of his uniform tightly. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me in shock. Realization hit me and I pulled my hand back. Running past him, I crashed into the clinic doors and shut them tight, sliding my back against them.

I bought my hands up to my face and rubbed my eyes. I don't know...I don't know why my tears won't stop. How can a 1st year be able to do this to me? I feel like a broken wrecked doll. A doll that's been played with too much. It's only been 3 weeks, how can I be so helplessly in love with him?

----------------------