14. Not You Again

Dinah's POV

"I called her already! Like 100 times! She should have been back by now." I tell the other two girls.

"Look its only been an hour, maybe she decided to stay a little bit longer, besides, aren't you going out to flirt with that waiter from Sweeley's again?" Normani cocks an eyebrow up at me.

"Flirt? Please, I'm on the hunt. Besides, He already has my number. So now I just sit and wait, its all coming into play." I smirk.

"Whatever! Can we pleaseeeee go eat now? I am beyond starving." Ally whines. "But Mila--" "Oh yeah! Lauren went to go pick her up. So of course she isn't coming straight back." Normani hits her head in a 'duh' manner.

"They probably at her house right now having some sexy time, know what I mean?" She continues. "Ew Mani, come on!" I yell. "She's probably right though Dinah. Lets go eat pizza in honor of our friend finally getting some." Ally laughs and pulls Dinah towards the door while Normani follows behind.

Lauren's POV

Wow. Who knew what this girl could do? She's honestly one of the best I've ever seen. The way she handles it so professional. And to think its her first time doing this...

"Score! AGAIN I WON. Tough match Jauregui, but I'm. The. Champ." She throws down the controller and stands up off the ground to do some oddly cute dance in my face.

"Ugh, you got lucky Camz! Beginners luck." I playfully push her. "That's a foul!" She points at me.

"No no, this. Is a foul." I quickly jump up and pick her up by the waist and run around with her.

"Ahhh! Lauren, put me down!" She laughs loudly while lightly slapping my back. I get an idea and oblige. "Oh, whatever you say..."

I throw her onto the couch and start to tickle her. She flails around carelessly as I dodge her uncoordinated hand movements.

"Loloooooo! Stop it!" She continues to laugh hardly. I finally decide to put her out of her misery and stop, only to have her start to tickle me, to which I lose balance and land on top of her suddenly.

I plant my hands on either side of her head into the couch to regain my balance, now face to face with the eyes that made me fall as soon as I met her.

I smile at her eyes boring straight into mine, barely blinking. She smirks and looks down to my lips, she glances back up quickly hoping I didn't see but I caught it.

"Ya know...I sure am a bit upset that you beat me at that game." I say in a now raspy tone. She opens her eyes a bit as to which my voice change has probably caught her off guard, and I see her eyes if possible, get even more dark brown.

"Well...Do you know any way I could compensate you, for your loss?" She smirks, one of the most confident ones I've seen her do. And for a second I'm shocked.

"Uh--I um...you uh--" She puts a finger to my mouth and shh's me. "Aw no no no. I have an idea." She winks, as I gulp. "It involves using our mouths." She smiles.

I nod not even really giving verbal acknowledgment to her words just awaiting what was to come.

"Lets go eat some pizza!" She pushes me off of her and grabs my hand to go towards the front door.

"Wow, you even beat me at being a tease. I'm a bit offended." I say pretending to be in shock. She giggles into her hand as we walk out to my car. "Its okay Lolo, I guess you're teasing days are just...quietly wrapping up." She holds back a laugh.

"Oh, I definitely have to show you..." I say. She turns around and presses her body to mine as she stares deeply into my eyes once again. "Here." She kisses my lips for a split second and turns back in the direction of the car.