12 | acquiesce

HEY ! I HAVE A NEW BOOK CALLED DESOLATION !

if you like nba youngboy i believe you'll like that.

i'm really really excited about it for some reason.

it's wrong to come on here and NOT leave something for you guys. ik i said i'm done writing imagines but i'll do this last one of you guys. ♡

enjoy.

Your eyeballs rolled around desperately under the heavy lids. You chased the fall of sleep with a groan in your heart. You wanted desperately to see him again. To touch, smell and hear him. To experience the same fan of hot breath, the same smell of mint and cigarettes. To feel the rough skin of his calloused hands yet gentle skin of his back as your nails dig in. You were desperate.

After a day of work left your muscles spent, a twitch laid unsettled in your thigh, you were ready to talk to him again. The gentle caress of his voice upon your ears left your legs weak. You needed that. But you couldn't fall asleep.

Perhaps it was the eagerness to see him again after the last session. Rough and sporadic thrusts met you from behind as his hand on the back of your neck dug your face into the sheets. Skin slapping surrounded your ears both as he took you like he wanted.

Or maybe it was due to the remnants of the time that he moaned your name so perfectly that you nearly melted on the satin black sheets created by your mind. He was so realistic; like your brain had created him as an outlet for stress in your dreams. It worked, leaving you to wake with soaked panties.

But all you knew was that you just couldn't sleep. You tossed and turned, readjusted blankets and tried to turn off your thoughts. You were at a loss. As if your brain didn't permit you to delve any further into sleep other than quick seconds of a slip.

Keith had just finished brushing his teeth. He rolled his duvet over his bare chest, eyes heavy and tired. He was yearning to see you, to hear your laugh as he told you nearly the same joke. To feel you wrapped so tightly around his dick, moving so perfectly with his body. You were made for him. A fantasy he didn't remember making - but he wasn't complaining.

Once his head hit the pillow, his eyes closed. A long sigh of relief for his body weight to now be supported by the mattress rather than himself. A small smile was tucked on the edges of his lips, awaiting you with giddiness. Like magic, you fell asleep as soon as he did. You both had to at the same time, yet neither of you were aware.

Both oblivious to the reality of the situation, you performed acts upon one another that you'd shy from if you'd known the truth. The thought of each other being fake - a figment of the imagination left no boundaries. This was perfect. As you both acted upon your own selfish urges, which turned out to be so perfectly in tune with one another's wants that it really was near a dream... come true.

You both woke in the dreamland in an elevator. The usual hum was nowhere to be found, the walls not steel but rather all mirrors. You faced one another nude, smirks etched on your guys' lips at the excitement of getting to see each other again.

Both of you lunged at one another, hands glided across his waves as his own wound in the curve of your ass. Your leg wrapped around his waist, straining to reach due to the height difference, "I missed you." He muttered through a sloppy kiss.

You moaned and licked down his neck, sucking on his collarbone, "Keith cut the shit and fuck me." You replied, grabbing his thick shaft in your hand and pumping it to make it rise to your selfish needs.

He gasped and leaned his head against the mirror, watching as his fingers pumped heavily in and out of your vagina. He moaned and furrowed his brows, feeling himself harden in your hand. The sound of you breathless and desperate for more than his two fingers could allow made him feel powerful.

The slip of his fingers leaving you made your walls contract and clench for something to fill it, to which he obliged. His thick cock stretched your walls, rolling itself in the tight cavern that left it soaked. He let out a long groan, in tune with your own, "So tight, holy shit. No matter how many times I fuck you, you're always so perfect." He praised, making a heat rise on the tops of your cheeks.

He plunged deep within you, stretching your walls and bruising your ass cheeks as his fingers dug harsh marks into the skin. His lips connected with yours in a chaste peck, your broken moans disrupting it from being a proper kiss.

"You're so good for me." He continued, making you nearly melt into his arms. Fluid dribbled down your thighs as he continued sharp and angeled thrusts.

He watched in the mirror as his dick disappeared into your folds, and reappeared glistening and hard. He groaned at the sight of him continuously doing so, the feeling of your tight wetness enveloping him causing pure bliss.

The sweat built up from the two of you began to fog the mirrors, hips heavy with the impact being taken on both ends. Your walls spasmed as you came hard around him, heavy yells leaving your swollen lips. The fog began swallowing the surrounding air. Like a sauna.

His eyes shut in pleasure as he continued to use you to chase his high, your sensitivity causing you to curse, "Keith, holy shit! I can't take it much longer." You nearly yelled, like the fog was plugging your ears and swarming your lungs.

Keith groaned loudly and slammed harder, his normally calculated movements now sloppy and half-assed. By that, you knew he was incredibly close. "Y/N, shut up before I make you." He snapped, thick spurts of cum filling you with a loud moan on both sides.

His eyes barely met yours in the fog, both of your voices seeming more distant. Now you could barely see one another, and the feeling of each other's sweat and skin faded. You both awoke, groaning at soaked underwear as you prepared for another day which awaited another night.