2 | player

Based off; You - Lloyd //
& Already Taken - Trey Songz

Keith was known around as the 'player' on the block. Everyone knew about what he does, playing girls like they're nintendo. He enjoys everything about being a player, or what he likes to call himself a 'pimping daddy' and never plans on changing his ways, well that was until he seen this beauty walk past him in a grocery store.

She was enchanting, her skin looked soft along with her hair. He had to get her name, he wouldn't leave without it. Keith had to move quickly, the girl that caught his eye was soon leaving the store. He made his way over to her and pretended he was on his phone and slightly swerved his buggy into hers. They both stopped and he looked up at her, 'damn, she's even more beautiful up close.' he thought to himself before apologizing to her.

"Oh damn, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I shoudn't have been texting and pushing." He chuckled, mentally face palming himself because that was such a lame joke. That same joke made the girl next to him giggle and smile afterwards.

"I'm Keith." He started off and she cleared her throat, looking down at her feet. "Yeah, I already know you," The atmosphere gotten serious and awkward. "Not too long ago, me and you hooked up and got you've gotten me pregnant." Keith started rubbing the back of his neck starting to apologize but she cut him off.

"Don't start with that apologizing shit, it was my fault for even falling for you words. Anyway, I've gotten an abortion," It sounded like she was on the verge of tears, "it's not that I wanted to, I just can't have a baby in the circumstance I'm in. How am I supposed to take care of a child, when I can barely take care of myself?" Her voice was cracking and she looked up at him with tears streaming down her face.

The caramel boy couldn't help but feel bad, and now that he thinks about it. He has seen this girl before and her name was Y/N. Everything started coming back to him.

flashback from 6 months ago

"Ayo Keith, I have a girl that I think you'd be interested in. Her name is Y/N." Algee said while opening his chocolate bar he bought earlier when him and Keith went to the store.

Keith groaned and looked up at Algee. "Stop always trying to put me down with one of your little girl friends. You know damn well I'm not looking for any kind of relationship," He said while facing back to the tv where re-runs of Spongebob episodes were playing. "I'm just trying to get my dick wet, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less."

He heard a loud laugh coming from behind him. Algee almost spit out his chocolate. "Look Mr. Wet Dick, you always get your dick wet. That's your reputation here! Mr. Player getting his dick wet every night. Just give Y/N a chance." The chocolate toned boy said in a whiny pitched voice.

"Alright calm down with that fruity shit, I'll give this Y/N girl a chance." Keith said laughing at the end. Algee leaned down next to Keith's ear and whispered, "You can probably even wet your wood tonight."

"Firstly Algee, calm down. Secondly, I can get my wood wet anytime and I bet I'm going to get it wet tonight." He stood up and faced Algee with a playful smirk.

"Bet?" Algee returned the same smirk to Keith, putting his hand out for him to shake it.

Keith shook hands with Algee, already knowing he's going to win.