9 | three

if you don't like threesomes, don't read this.
& also thanks for 100+ reads on my new book, ik y'all probably done with me promoting it 😭
anywho, hopefully you guys enjoy this. 💗

"God Keith," you groaned when you felt your boyfriend grind his hard erection between your panties from behind you, occasionally rubbing your slit. There was no way you could keep quiet when you were this needy. No matter how many people were just outside the room you were basically fucking in.

But thankfully there were only a few people left, who would all leave one by one to go do their own thing as they had promised.

Your body regularly jolted to Keith desperate grinding, making his breath hitch up behind you. "I can't..." you whimpered, grabbing ahold of Keith's hands from your hips and pulling them up to your breasts. He smiled, burying his face into your neck and leaving light but wet kisses on your skin.

"Shh, I know you can keep quiet a little longer. I still heard Algee around the house," Keith whispered and took in your wonderful scent.

He slowed down with his grinding for a while, so that it wouldn't be so difficult for you to keep your moans in. But what he did instead was that pulled your panties down swiftly, bringing his hands right back up to your breasts.

You shivered when you felt him line himself up with your entrance, the slickness of the condom being the first thing you noticed as he pulled your upper body closer to him to get the perfect angle. He slowly pulled you back onto his dick, letting out a low sound of pleasure as doing so. At that point, you had your eyes squeezed shut and your hands under the covers, on top of Keith's hands on your breasts.

You both let out content sighs when he's fully inside you, staying still and letting you adjust. You heard the front door of the apartment close and wasted no time. You started rocking against each other, savouring the long needed sensation of each other's bodies. Although there wasn't much leverage as you were spooning - you were going at it strong, moving together in slow thrusts.

You were so in the moment that when the bedroom door swung open, it was already too late to do anything.

"Hey Keith, did you want something from the -"

Shit. That was the first thought that came to your mind when you heard the familiar voice from the door that was now open. You got goosebumps all over when you saw Algee's figure leaning on the door frame - you couldn't believe you were caught and as if that wasn't enough, you were caught by Algee who happened to be one of Keith's best friends.

Keith stopped grinding when he realised Algee's presence by the door but he didn't tell him to go away. And Algee didn't seem to want to leave either, his arms crossed across his chest. You felt your cheeks flush with warmth, as well as your whole body - you were on fire. You could basically feel Algee gaze on you which turned you on even more, knowing that he had according to Keith admitted that he found you attractive before.

He soon moved away from the door, though, leaving the door fully open behind him. You two had clearly surprised him but he did seem like he was not keen on leaving.

"Are you going to let your chance just slip away like that Y/N?" Keith whispered into your ear and brushed your hair gently away from your face.

You froze. Thinking about what he had meant by that and before you could ask for further clarification, Keith slipped his hands under your top and squeezed your breasts lightly. "Remember when you told me that you found Algee attractive," Keith mentioned and pressed a kiss on your shoulder.

Oh.

"Want me to go get him?"

You were ashamed to admit that but you agreed very fast, but you couldn't help it. "If...you're fine with it," you made sure. Keith smiled at you when you turned around to face him, assuring you he wanted to make you happy and that he was fine with Algee joining in. He knew he already gave you his everything and you loved him for that and he was more than enough for you but that was also why he didn't feel threatened by Algee. He knew some desires couldn't be helped.