11 | sadistic tendencies

ok to start this off, PSA i've been in deep thought this past month and i've come to the conclusion i'm not doing imagines anymore. i have completely no motivation to write imagines and i don't believe i'm going to get it back.

but i do have motivation for something else and that's uploading my own personal poems n poetry that i like.

thank you everyone who has supported this book along with my other books the only book i might continue is; trauma - xxxtentacion, but i'm not even sure about that.

if you want to unfollow me you can because i understand you guys really do like this book so for one last time i'll write you guys an imagine.

hope you enjoy.

Based Off: Chris Brown - Beg For It.
——

"What was that?" Keith asked, placing another kiss to the inside of my thigh, "You don't think you can cum again?" My words only angered him, the vibrator he pushed against my clit, having been raised a notch higher. My hands pulled at the silk wraps that bond them to the headboard, tears pricking the corners of my eyes as my body quivers and shakes. Keith sat up, cocking his head to the side, his eyes scanned my body. He makes a noise of approval, proud of his handy work. "Well, I'm going to show you that you can." He whispers, rubbing a hand over my navel, his other hand pushing the vibrator under the hood of my clit. I hiss, bucking my hips up, the tears welling in my eyes, spilling down my cheeks. "How's that feel baby?" He asks softly, turning the vibrator up another notch. My hips spasm, uncontrollably bucking off the bed. More tears fall down my cheeks as my fourth orgasm of the night crept up on me.

"Ke-Keith please," I pant, a layer of sweat forming on my brow, "Please, I need you,"

"You need me?"  He grabs his dick and places his tip at my entrance, "You need me to do what baby?"

"Just fuck me Keith...." I cry, wrapping the silk wraps around my fingers, pulling at them, "I just need you....I just need you to fuck me."
My speech begins to slow and become incoherent and that tells Keith I was close, so he removes the vibrator from my clit.  My hooded eyes widen at the loss of the orgasm but also in thanks, my body burning, screaming at the painful pleasure of the many orgasms Keith had provided me during the night.

"I don't want you to get too tired, baby," He runs the head of his dick up my slit, slapping my sensitive clit, my hips bucking off the bed once again, eyes narrowing at him. "Now, tell me....how bad do you want me to fuck you?" He slapped my pussy with his dick, raising a brow, "Hmm?" He brought up the vibrator and circled it around my hardened nipple, chuckling at my hiccups of gasps, "Beg for it, Beg for my dick baby."  He continues to slap my clit with his dick, his eyes watching how my nipples reacted to the vibrator he circled around them. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, trying to steady my voice that I knew would be shaky.

"Keith, please, please fuck my pussy." I whimper, pulling at the wraps again, knowing it was useless but it was the only thing I could take my tension out on. "I need you so fucking bad," I closed my eyes, letting my lashes rest against the apples of my cheeks, my chest rising and falling as I fought breaking down again, "I want just want to cum around your dick," My head thrashes against the pillows as he moves the vibrator lower, "Please," My eyes open, finding Keith's, the first thing I notice is his small smile,

"Have I ever told you, you look so pretty begging for dick?" He whispers before sinking into my pussy, inch by inch. "So fucking pretty," He places the vibrator back on my clit, the hiccups of whines leaving my mouth as soon as it came in contact.
"I'm so hard for you, shorty," He moans, placing my calves on his thighs, allowing him to easily thrust his hips up, his dick pounding my walls with each thrust. "I love how obedient you are," He grunts, using his other hand to pinch and pull at my nipples, hisses leaving both our lips. "Always ready to beg to be fucked, always so eager for my dick," He pushes the vibrator under the hood of my clit, his other hand immediately coming down to hold my hips down. "I love how ready you are for orgasm after orgasm, then let me fuck your sensitive, tight pussy." His thumb toys with the vibrator, pushing the button, the toy turning to its highest setting.

"Oh my god!" I gasp, body shaking at the new feeling, it being the first time Keith had ever turned the toy up this high. "Keith!" I screech, "Keith!" I cry, feeling the circulation in my wrist being cut off by how hard I was pulling on the silk ties. "Please, just please," I scream, feeling hot tears roll down my cheeks, hips slamming against him, "I'm gonna cum!" My body shakes, nails digging into the palm of my hand, breath being pulled from my body. My vision burning white, skin feeling like it was on fire, as bullets of sweat dripped off my skin. My limbs grew numb, the feeling of a fourth orgasm leaving me stunned. Keith, with great mercy, removes the vibrator and pulls out. I want to open my eyes and watch him cum but I can't, my body literally too weak to even pull at my restraints anymore.

He lets out a loud moan before I feel his sticky seed on my slit. I hear my name falling from his lips, lower than the slick sound of his hand still stroking his length. I feel another drop of his cum and let out a quiet moan of his name. My arms begin to grow tired as we sit there in silence for while and I muster up a tiny bit of strength, only able to move one of my hands, letting him know I wanted out. I watched him lean over my body with hooded eyes, his fingers quickly untying my wrists, bringing each one to his mouth, to kiss the bruised skin. "Baby?"

"Yeah?" I mumble, lifting my head to meet his eyes, receiving a bright smile,

"I love you," He coos, peppering my forehead with kisses, "Come on, let's go run you a bath," He climbs off the bed, swooping me up in his arms, placing a longing and sweet kiss to my lips.

——
i know you guys don't know how to respond after that but i love you guys. hope you guys grow and prosper into the people y'all want to be. until we meet again. 💙