1 | attention

Based off; Yo (excuse me miss) - Chris brown

Keith stared at her from across the classroom the way her skin glistened while she sat under a light. 'Damn, I've never seen a girl as beautiful as her.' He thought to himself as he bit the tip of the pen cap that was attached to the pen itself.

"Mr. Powers! Hey! Pay attention. Whatever you're day dreaming about can't possibly be more important than what I'm teaching." Mrs. Blanco snapped at him, pointing her ruler straight at him causing everyone in the class including Y/N to face him. He nodded in response and faced his paper, he'd seen that Y/N looked his way, now he doesn't know how to act.

Y/N noticed how he put his head down and just chuckled to herself before turning back around in her seat, continuing on with her work. 'Wow that boy is really fine. I don't have a chance with him though.' She thought to herself but then quickly shrugged the thought off before she brought herself down.

30 minutes later.

The bell finally rung and Keith stood up quickly with no hesitation and also because Y/N is always trying to be the first one out the door. He clears his throat before walking up to Y/N as she was grabbing her book bag. 'Time to be saucy, try not to take this outta pocket.' He thought to himself before saying, "Hey."

Slightly surprised Y/N looks up at a caramel toned boy, soon realizing who it was giving him a bright smile. "Oh, hey Mr. Powers, What's up?" Still having the smile on her face it made him start to grin. "Please call me Keith but nothing much, I just need to talk to you somewhere private." Without giving her time to reply, he took her by her wrist and pulled her along with him to the janitors closet.

Closing and locking the door behind them, he let go of Y/N's wrist and took a deep breath in and exhaled. "This is very important and I want to make sure that I get the message across to you."

Y/N was more confused than any emotion she felt, she just stayed silent as the freckled boy stepped closer to her, his brown orbs started to captivate her in some kind of trance. She couldn't look away from him no matter how hard she tried. Little did she know Keith was nervous but something took over him, he couldn't hold in his emotions towards her any longer.

"I been feeling you for a while now Y/N and I just wanted to express myself. You know?" Keith looked Y/N up and down slowly, biting down his bottom lip as he undressed her with his eyes.

"K-Keith I don't think this is a good ide-" he put his index finger over her lips, giving her a devilish smirk.

"Trust me, this is the best idea I've ever made in my life." As soon as those words passed his lips he started attacking Y/N's neck, it was one of the most sensitive parts on her body. Her breathing hitched as he licked and kissed all over her exposed skin, leaving very faint hickies on her neck. He was smirking because he started to feel satisfied, he got the reaction he wanted.

His hands roamed up Y/N's shirt, feeling all up on her curves then her bra, massaging her breasts. A soft moan slipped passed Y/N's lips and quickly her face turned pink. She didn't want this but she did at the same time, his tongue was feeling too good on her neck. Keith removed his hands from under her shirt to unbutton it quickly and took his lips off her neck, as he threw the shirt on the other side of the janitors closet. He made eye contact with Y/N and liked what he seen. Her facial expression was lustful, it was beautiful on her.

"You think you feel good now, just you wait baby girl I'll make you feel ten times better." His words caught her off guard and she bit her bottom lip, never did she think Keith could be like this. Planting kisses on her chest slowly all the way down to the waist band of her skirt, he slid off her skirt and immediately started to rub her pearl through her black panties. The pool in her underwear got bigger and bigger by the second.

"K-Keith wait.." she moaned out. Not listening to her, he continued to rub her pearl in circular motions until he got tired of it and slipped off her underwear as he went down on his knees.

"Wow, i can already tell how wet you are for me Y/N." Without saying anything else, Keith started to lick her core to her pearl looking up at her with his brown orbs from time to time. The janitors closet was now filled with Y/N's moans and the sound of Keith's tongue grazing her folds. It reminded him of mac n' cheese, and who don't like mac n' cheese?

Picking up the pace of his tongue, moving his head side to side helping his tongue move faster. "Aaah fuck! Keith!" Y/N was trying to push his head back but she was too busy devouring her, he started to spell his name out with his tongue, that really drove her crazy.

"Keith I'm so close!" She moaned out loudly, as she started to roll her hips, feeling even better than before.

"Let it all out baby girl, I'll catch it." He mumbled as went at the fastest pace he could with his tongue, "fuck, fuck, fuck! Keith I'm-" before she could finish her sentence she started oozing. Keith felt Y/N start to shake and get weak in the knees, soon feeling all her juices oozing onto his tongue. Keith cleaned her up with one swift movement of his finger and put them white substance in her mouth.

"I think you taste pretty good, tell me what you think." He said with an angelic smile while Y/N's breathing was uneven and she tried catching her breath. She flicked Keith in the center of his eyebrows hard as hell. Taken aback he place his hand over his eyebrows. "What the fuck Y/N? That shit hurt. I just made you feel good and this is how I get paid back?" He asked while frowning.

Grabbing and putting on her clothes she playfully rolled her eyes at the brown eyed boy and smiled innocently. "Baby, what I'm going to do to you tomorrow will make up for that." She blew him a kiss before walking out of the janitors closet. Now he was the confused one and the janitor walked in, staring at Keith with a 'why the fuck you in here?' facial expression.

"I was just returning uh," he quickly looked around and picked up a spray bottle with no label off of the floor. "this thing, thanks for letting me borrow it! See you tomorrow." He dashed out of the room, leaving the janitor confused.

Y'all boys tell me if this was good, I'm not new at all with writing imagines but I'm a bit rusty. 🙄