5 | make up

"You are such an asshole!" You screamed out in frustration at you boyfriend Keith. You guys usually didn't fight but now you just couldn't take it anymore. He was getting a lot under your skin lately, it is true that he is under a lot of stress but that doesn't mean he can treat you like shit.

Keith just looked at you blankly, boringly sipping his coffee. You screamed out in frustration. "Are you done yet? The house needs to be vacuumed, and I'm hungry. You know I can't write songs with all that noise or being hungry, so do it quickly."

I know this negro did not just.. You stared at him in shock, "You didn't just talk to me like that?!"

"Pssh, you heard what I said and don't give me that look, I'm the one thats under pressure." At this moment rage had completely took over. You walked up to him and slapped him right across the cheek, hard. He didn't even flinch.

"You know what you can do? You can go fuck yourself!! I'm done with you're fucking attitude you ol' bum ass nigga, I'm leaving, good bye!" Before you reached the front door he grabbed your wrist tightly. "You can't leave Y/N.." Keith intensely stared into your eyes, his eyes looked pleading. At this point you didn't care if he got upset, he crossed the line.

"Let go of me Keith, I'm not your fucking maid, I need some air. Don't wait up for me tonight.." With a strong pull of your arm you freed your wrist and walked out of the door, slamming the door shut. You could hear him throw some furniture around before you turned around the corner. Tears stung in your eyes and you quickly walked through the busy streets.

I'll be damned if he broke some expensive you liked. When you calmed down a bit after walking around town for a while, you realized how cold it actually was. "Shit, I should've grabbed my jacket before I left". You quickly entered the first café you saw, rubbing your arms. You took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink, you could really use one. You felt around your pockets for some money, when you realized you also left your wallet at home. "I, I don't have any money" you stuttered, your cheeks bright red.

"That's okay gorgeous, this one's on me" You turned around to see a man standing there, smiling at you. "Thank you, that's very kind of you.." The stranger took the empty seat next to you. You sat in silence for a while, thinking about the fight, thinking about Keith.

At moments like these you felt so lonely. Tears threatened to roll down your cheeks again. Biting you're bottom lip hard you stared at the drink in your hand. You had already had 3 as time passed by, when you shot a glance out of one of the dusty windows you saw it was alread dark out. "Are you okay?" The stranger asked, eyeing you with concern. You quickly downed the drink, "I'm fine". Something about the man made you uncomfortable.

"I know it's none of my business, but would you like to talk about it?" The man placed his hand on your shoulder. You shrugged his hand of, "I'm perfectly fine, thank you!" Your voice sounded sharp. "Hey, just trying to be nice, no need to be rude, damn".

The man's posture changed to something that could be described as dangerous, and you knew you was right not to trust him. "Here you are, drinking away at my expense, being rude to a nice man like me. Does that seem entirely fair to you?", his hand reached up to grab your chin, "how about we make a deal? Why don't you pay me back my drinks.." his hand brushed past your thigh, "..With this pretty little body of yours."

"What the fuck? Let me go you creep!" As you were about to push the man away, someone bursts through the door. A familiar voice fills your ears, "You heard her, let go.." Keith looked at the man, his voice low and filled with anger. His long body towered above the man, fists clenched at his sides. You had never felt so relieved to see your boyfriend. Since the man was distracted you quickly slid off the stool. Before you could walk away he grabbed you by the arm.