3 | wishing

*swipe left for the song.
based off; CHE - complete

August 22, 2016.

That's the date Y/N and Keith broke up, she can't seem to get him off of her mind. They still communicate here and there, but that's not enough for Y/N. She craves Keith but she knows that he moved on, and it's all of her fault.

Tears were on the verge of falling from her eyes, she's a mess, she's falling apart.

On the other hand it seems like Keith is doing great in her eyes, all his posts on Instagram are happy and cheerful. She pulls out her phone and goes on his profile, scrolling down his posts on the verge of crying once again.

She seem this one particular post and it made her burst out into tears, she was sobbing her heart out.

[nah I'm just fucking with y'all]

He looks so happy, unlike herself. She was gasping for air because it felt like she could suffocate at any given moment from crying so hard.

Her phone lit up.

The caller ID on her screen was 'Keith 🤒and immediately she panicked. She cleared her throat, wiped her tears away and took in a deep breath before swiping her thumb across the white bar to answer his call.

'Try not so sound like a little bitch.' She said to herself before saying, "Hello?"

"Hey Y/N I was just calling to tell you happy birthday, you're finally the big two three." He said, laughing at his own corniness. She laughed with him as well, acknowledging how much she missed his laugh and his voice and his horrible dad jokes. She just miss him in general.

"Thanks Keith, I appreciate it." She grinned slightly. "Don't mention it Y/N! I hope you have the best birthday ever. Post some birthday pics up for me. I'll talk to you later."

"..wait Keith," she blurted out before he hung up she wanted to tell him that she misses him so bad it's killing her but all she did was chuckle on the line and say, "I'll see what I can do." He chuckled as well, "I appreciate it now officially, goodbye."