2.2 | player

Not gonna lie I highkey forgot about this 😭Shall we pick up where we left off?

Y/N couldn't help but feel like everything was moving so quickly for her but yet again she still didn't care. As Keith roamed his hands around her lower body, he went under her dress and slid down her underwear slowly slightly teasing her. She was gazing down at him while he did this she started to get impatient and bit down on her bottom lip.

Keith looked up at her and smirked, finally pulling off her underwater completely tossing it to the side somewhere. He got up and started unbuckling his belt and took off his pants along with his boxers. His dick sprung out of his boxers as soon as he took them off making Y/N eyes widen. It was a decent size and looking at it made her start leaking waterfalls.

He noticed she was staring and smirked at her, "You like what you see?" All Y/N did was nod her head as a response to his question. He chuckled and grabbed some lube from inside his dresser that was next to his bed.

She watched his as he poured some of the clear liquid into his palm and rubbed it all over his member, it was mouth watering to Y/N but she snapped herself out of the trance she was in.

"Do you have any protection?"

"Yeah, my pullout game." Even though Keith laughed, he was being serious. He knew deep down inside if her pussy was good, he was not pulling out.

He slipped his member inside of her slowly, making sure he wasn't hurting her. She winced a bit because she hadn't gotten dicked down in a while, he was halfway in her not giving her the full dick yet. Y/N groaned in response, she wanted all of him in her so she pushed herself against him.

Keith chuckled and said, "are you really eager for this dick?" he smirked at her while she nodded, bitting down on her lower lip as she looked at him.

"Say no more." His voice deepened when he spoke and his smirk turned devilish. 'Aw shit.' Y/N thought to herself, that's when she knew she fucked up.

He rammed his dick into her and she hissed, "OH FUCK KEITH!" Y/N wasn't prepared for that.

++ an hour later

Keith was a few strokes from busting a nut in Y/N and she was close as well.

"Keith I'm so close!" She gripped onto the sheets and let her white ooze drip out of her and he did the same but instead of pulling out he came inside of her.

Y/N didn't realize because she just got some bomb dick and she was so close to passing out. Both of them were panting hard, trying to catch their breathe.

I HAD TO MAKE A CLIFF HANGER BC I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS BOOK AT ALL THE NEXT PART WILL BE THE LAST PART I SWEAR AND I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE YOU GUYS ANY LONGER. + after '++ an hour later' everything is trash as shit i know i just wrote them right now and i couldn't think of anything. 😩 p.s thank you guys for 1k reads it hasn't even been two months ! i love you all.