7 | sexual frustration

NOTICE: i'm back and i know no one missed me but that's fine. hope you all enjoy this. 💓

The night was silent as she bit into her finger, her face flushed with heat and sweat was pooling underneath her as she lay on the bed, her fingers plunged into her pussy. Her boyfriend, as so many previous nights, was staying late in the studio practicing for the upcoming comeback, so she did not blame him for giving her that bit less of attention.

However, she had her own urges, and at this night they exploded as she thought of all the little things he would do to her if he would be there with her.
He was not, though, and she was left alone to deal with her sexual frustration.

Being in that state, the only thing she could think of was obviously masturbation, though as she closed her eyes, she could feel his hands roam all over her nude body, inspecting every inch and crevice, his hot breath ghosting over the valley of her breasts and descending downwards, towards her swollen clit and between her lower lips, plunging his tongue in her.

She gasped as the imaginary sensation flooded her body, a tight knot in her stomach about to spring as she rose from the bed, moving herself against the headboard and increasing the pace of her hand, desperate to reach her release.

"How much longer will it take you to notice that I'm back?" a low voice whispered from somewhere in the room, startling her and making her gasp, snapping her head up and meeting the dark form of her boyfriend.

Keith was standing tall and stiff just at the foot of their bed, his arms crossed over his chest and eyes dark as he observed her squirming in discomfort body. She felt her voice shake when she noticed the small descend in his eyebrows, knowing that he was annoyed at her. "K-keith..." she stuttered, closing her thighs together to at least somehow ease her embarrassment of being completely naked in front of him.

"I knew something was wrong with you these past couple of days. You looked a little on the edge, jumping at every touch. And now here we are." He noted in a monotone voice, licking his lips at the end of his short speech.

She paid his words no mind, however, as she was more attracted to the muscles in his arms, the way they constricted when he put crosses them. He was so goddamn attractive it was making her mouth water, wanting to taste him, see his bare body again. As quickly as it went, the heat between her legs was there once again, making her rub her thighs as inconspicuously as possible.

"Stop what you're doing." His voice was curt when he spoke, full of command. Her eyes shook as she preyed on his form when he started crawling on the bed, closer to her, his eyes as dark as ever.

He leaned in to her thighs, grazing his nose over them, his eyes closing at the ecstasy of sensing her shivering form that was completely submissive in his hands. Sending his tongue between his lips he traced a line over to her inner thigh, dangerously close to her heat before swiping it across his lips and instead sending his finger to graze her pussy, smearing it in her juices.

"You nearly reach your climax while without me, didn't you?" he asked quietly, sending small butterfly kisses along her lower stomach and going up towards her breasts while one of his hands continued to massage her thigh and clit.

"How naughty." He chuckled, grabbing her nipple with his free hand and then getting the other one in between his teeth, playing around with it, teasing her.

Her throat fell in as she shook with pleasure, her hand brushing over his waves and drawing his head in front of hers before capturing his lips, biting at them and shoving her tongue into his mouth. For her frustrated self, Keith's teasing could wait for the next time. Today, she will take the lead, doing things the way she wanted, and in the pace she wished to.

"I wanna ride you." She mumbled into his ear breathlessly, turning them around so that now she was on top of him and he was smirking at her neediness from under her.

"Do it, then." He dared her, motioning his hands over his black jeans, implying for her to undress him. And she did, with no second thought.

Struggling with the belt, she bit her lips, slowly grinding her hips over his thighs to keep up at least that bit of friction, staining his jeans with her juices. Finally getting the devil's creation off, she quickly pulled at his zipper and then the top button, pulling his jeans down midway, only to his knees before licking her lips at seeing his member in all of its glory, sprung up so well that the tip of it touched Keith's lower stomach. "I'm not the only one who's excited." She pointed out, her fingers wrapping around his length as she adjusted herself so that she could sit down with more ease.

And as she did, her head flew back, toes curling and hand flying to her chest, squeezing it from excitement and feeling of being filled in to the brink. She felt his hands snake to her waist and when her eyesight came back to her, she looked down to see his strained smirk, the man obviously putting himself through a lot of stress just to keep her satisfied with the idea of her being in control.

"Move, please." He muttered quietly, gripping her hips tighter as he slowly lifted his own up, impatient for some action.

Biting at her lip harsher she lifted her ass up, leaning on her hands that were placed on his chest before slamming herself back down onto his dick, gasping loudly as she felt the tip hit her spot with the consequence of seeing white everywhere.

Not thinking properly, she lifted her ass back up, slamming it down again, and again, and again, until she was too weak to do it and instead sat up on top of his dick properly, moving her hips against his, creating the well needed friction that swerved all around her pussy, making her breathless, hands wandering everywhere as she could not find them a proper place.

Keith's hands, previously on her hips, were now on her ass, helping her move, eager for his own release. "Come on, now, Sweetheart, don't stop." He encouraged her, but it went on deaf ears.

Narrowing his eyes on her listless form, he grabbed her hands and threw her down back to lay under him, pinning her hands above her after sliding her leg over his shoulder.

One hand holding her wrists, other on her waist, he slammed into her with force so strong he swore he could hear the bed creak, but at the moment, that was all forgotten as her walls clenched around him, her juices squelching and running down her thighs the faster he thrusted into her.

He felt her squirm under him, but he growled an incoherent command for her to stay still, already feeling his own climax approaching.

Unable to supress his urge, he leaned down and smashed his lips into hers, pulling at it with his teeth as he pulled out of her, cumming all over her stomach.

He breathed heavily and, not having enough strength to hold himself up fell on top of her, mixing his sweat with cum that was coating her abdomen. "I love you so fucking much..."

hope you guys liked this.