Boredom has come to the next level

Um.
I'm just gonna put it here oki-

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+---

...

"Th-thanks for defending me!" I stuttered out to the object in front of me, "No one's ever done it for me before! In,, a such a long time, actually..." The last part came out as a mumble.

They sighed, "You're welcome, so what's your name? And why are they mistreating you? I've seen them hurt you a couple times before, but now, I'm so tired of just watching."

My name? I can answer that, but the second question? I'm- I'm scared to tell them. I don't want them to hate me too!

"Uh,, um, my name is Puffball! A-and,, uhh.." I hesitated for a while before answer them, "I-it's my fault.."

They gave me a confused look, "What? I don't understand."

I sighed, "I betrayed my team for a prize back in season two, and ended up being eliminated... and I cheated on season four, and made my team lose... now everyone hates me..."

Everything was silent, until...

"You know what? You shouldn't have saved me in the first place. You just wasted your time saving a traitor who deserves punishment. After all, it's all my fault!" ... I snapped. I was trying to hold back my tears as I said that to my 'hero'.

I was about to fly away, when they suddenly grabbed my fur, "Hey!"

They pulled me down, and held me tightly, "Aw come on! That reason is so invalid. People are tempted to make mistakes, and they should be forgiven. At least you were punished before by being eliminated!"

Why? Why are they trying to help me? It's not like I deserve it at all.

"Hey, what's wrong?" They said as their gaze suddenly soften. "Why are you crying?"

Oh. I haven't noticed that I'm crying. I've held it in long enough. I think I deserve to at least let it out.

I let out a loud sob before lunging at them, giving them a what I call 'hug'.