Recording

K:Kailey B:Bailey S:Sydney Kat: Katie

K: What up, My Peasants! It's me QuueenKay here! I'm here with BaiBug0225! (Check here out on wattpad! These YouTube names are made up!)

B: What's up my bugs! It's me BaiBug0225!

K: Next is...Sydsocrazylike.

S: What's up my Crazies! It's me Sydsocrazylike!

K: Finally there is... Kay_Crafted! (Check her out on wattpad too!)

Kat: What's up my crafters! It's me Kay_Crafted!

K: Together we are Magically Crafted! We decided to do a group video and do Cops and Robbers!

Kat: I'm the warden! *Jumps on plate*

*Time skip to outtro*

K: Okay my magics! It's about time to wrap things up! So you know what to do with that like button! Step on it and just smash it for 1,000,000 likes! we did it last time, so we can do it again! We love you guys!

All: BYE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

I finally end the recording and I exit out of Skype. I walk downstairs and grab a Arizona out of the fridge. I slam it closed and lay on the couch.

Life is so boring without the guys. I miss them. They were fun and silly. They cheered me up and gave me life. No, they didn't give birth to me! They kind of brought me back alive.

*Flashback*

Me and my boyfriend Adam are doing a jump map. It's one that Bodil made and let us play it first. I then hear a girls voice and see a girl rubbing up against Adam.

"Adam! Get off of the computer! I want to have fun! Now!" Says the slut. Hold up! He's cheating on me! this dick!

"Adam. why don't you go to that slut. I'm definitely done with you. we. are. over!" I say exiting the call and server.

I can't believe it. She was rubbing up against him and being a complete slut. I hope they both die in hell!

*Reality*

I made my group become enemy's with the other group. No one is going near them. EVER!

July, 5th 2014.....This book is real old.