Chapter 8: Crush

Chapter 8: Crush

Np: Crush by David Archuleta

You know I can not sleep since I gave that post it to Mr. Ceo.

Maybe you are wondering why I kept calling him Mr. Ceo. I'll explain it to you.
First: Mr. Rosen-Hower is to mouthy. So many letters!
Second: Mr. James is too informal.

So I chose Mr. Ceo it is concise and easy to pronounce.

Back to the issue at hand.

I don't really know what came up to me to write that note. It has been 3 days.

I went out to the living room to distract myself and luckily Scar is sitting at the couch watching TV.

I throw myself at the couch surprising Scar at my action.
I cling to her right arm and lay my head on her shoulder.

"Scar..."

"What"

" I can't sleep"

"Why?" She is still watching Tv while answering me.

I explain to her what has happened 3 days ago.

She looks at me looking like she is analyzing something.

"So to sum it up you can't sleep because you have a longtime crush to your boss and you made your move 3 days ago and you can't accept that you made a move and you are just now realizing you have a crush on your boss."

"Me? What? I have a crush on my boss? How? When?"

"Maybe you really is attracted to him but it is mask because you are afraid of him and afraid for your job. Then when you became slightly comfortable with his presence your fear turned into appreciation or crush. "

I saw Scar in a new light. She's like a resident councilor/love advisor.

"You really think I have a crush on him?"

She looks at me "I don't think Ella I know so."

Thinking about all the things I 've done for the past 9 months Scar is somewhat right. For the past 9mos I am doing my best to avoid him. Everytime he makes his inspection I went to the bathroom or just conviniently deliver on other floors when he is on my floor.

This past 3 months is a game changer because for the 5 min interaction we did everyday I can see that behind his stoic mask that he present everyday there is another person behind that mask. I don't know if it is just me but when he sees me he always looks amused but I can only see it in his eyes.

His eyes. Those eyes of his are deadly.
I avoid looking at his eyes because I might get suck in and never comeback.

Thank goodness he is on a business trip and will be back on monday.

It is friday today. I have two more days to prepare myself. I can do this. It's just a crush. No big deal. It will go away.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I am wrong. So fudging wrong.

Even Eric and Mark are asking me what is wrong because according to them I look like a worm that is thrown with salt because of how restless I am. I can not concentrate the whole day.

I told them I am okay. Everything is fine. I just need to go up to Olympus to deliver some files. It is already 5pm and I really intended to deliver this files after work so there is a lesser chance that I'll meet him.

Because of the nerves I can not eat. I might throw up if I tried to eat.

I press the elevator button and wait for the car to arrive.