Chapter: 4 Work. Work. Work.

Audio drama of innocently falling is available on headfone app
https://www.headfone.co.in/channel/innocently-falling/

Chapter: 4 Work. Work. Work.

It is monday now. My first day at work! I woke up bright and early. As usual I help myself on Scar's food supplies. I told you she doesn't mind!

I am now wearing my long sleeves violet shirt (violet is my favorite color) my only black pants and my black flats. I arrange my hair in a ponytail. I put my mini wallet on my bra and I am good to go!
I also bring my walmart ecobag containing my purchase yesterday.

I ask Scar yesterday to accompany me to walmart to buy some stuff and I bought some  colorful sticky notes and colored markers so I can easily label the documents.

I arrive at my office with 30min to spare and scan my Id to the scanner thingy near the door. I waved and smiled at the guards and they just nod at me in return.

If your are wondering My ID was delivered 2 days ago. I stuck like a sore thumb in this company not just because of my clothes generally it is because I am me.

Went to Ms. Adams and started my work. Let me tell you. The mail room is bigger than my home but it is organized as hell. The system is there will be a guy named Eric who has a black hair, pale complexion, slightly chubby and tall at the printing room that sorts and bind the document.
There is a duplicate copy of each document so he stores it in another room. There is another guy whose name is I think Mark who has a black hair with acne scars on the face with a slightly brown complexion who is also tall who delivers the said documents here in the mail room and now I should sort all these documents and deliver it to the rightful owners.

Just 3 person to do these jobs. I ask Mark and Eric why they don't hire many people to do these jobs and he told me it is easier to monitor if someone leaked some information to other companies and it is easy to point out who because there is only three employees who handles each documents. That make sense.

At exactly 9am Mark delivers the 1st batch of documents. I enthusiastically recieved all of it and label it carefully.

I write various compliments on each sticky notes so it can somewhat make them smile even just a little bit. It varies from good job, be happy, more power and you're doing a great Job.

My method is from 9am to 11am I will sort all of the documents and then 11am to 12pm I will deliver it to its proper owner, lunch time and then start labeling again at 1 to 4pm and then deliver it again.

They told me it is not necessary to deliver all the documents in the same day so there is no problem if it is delayed for a few days.

 There is a specific a elevator that is assigned to our department so it will not be a hassle to go up and down.

-12pm-

It is already lunch time and I went down to the cafeteria at the 2nd floor. The whole 2nd floor is like a mini food court there is all sort of restaurant that offers varieties of food.

Eric told me the CEO specifically wants every employees to take a lunch break it doesn't matter if he/she is currently doing something.

 He told me the CEO once told them in a general meeting that people are not productive if they are hungry. It create more problems if the employee works in an empty stomach.

It doesn't matter if they have overtime from 5pm as long as the workers eat at lunch or during work.

The awesome part is this stores can deliver food at your work station during working hours.