Chapter 51: College adventures

These are some events that happened on Ella's college life.

Chapter 51: College adventures

JAMES POV

My Ella as an employees is weirdly attractive. Her innocence is refreshing but My Ella as a student is delightful and downright scary.

I swear there are so many instances that she scared the shit out of me because of her questions that frankly she should not ask to anybody.

Just the other day she skip inside my office obviously excited. I thought I am having an aneurysm whenever I remember that conversation.

"Gideon! Gideon! Guess what?!"

"What love?"

"Someone invited me to do one night stand!"

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed

"Right? I ask him If it is a kind of a physical game because I never heard of it before and he said yes and he even says I'll enjoy it."

"Love what did you answer?" How dare that motherfucker. I grit my teeth afraid of her answer.

"I told him I'll ask you first. When he heard that he says nevermind and just left."

Shit. I thank God she doesn't know those words if not I'll have so many problems and so many people to kill and dispose.

"Hey hey can we do that one night stand thing Gideon?"

Goddammit.

I swear I got older by 20 years after that.

My mantra everyday is "Make her happy" simple? Yes but it is hard to do.
I repeat that mantra whenever I needed to decide if I will let her do what she wants or not.

I'll tell you what happened on her second year last semester.

Flashback

I was busy in my office as usual answering to all my pending emails when my love unexpectedly barge into my office.

"Gideon!"

I look up and saw Ella smiling so widely that I can't help but smile also.

"Hi love." I stood up and hugged her as if we did not see each other for years but I just saw her 6 hours ago.

"Gideon guess what!"

"What?"

Not again. Whenever she ask me to guess she is spouting questions that can make a nun blush.

"I am invited to a frat party this friday night! Can you believe it?!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Shit.

This is so much worse.

She stare into my eyes pleadingly and said "I can go right? Right?"

No.

"Of course love."

Fuck.

"Yey!" She shouted and proceeds to do one of her adorable victory dance.

"But I have rules." She stops in the middle of wiggling her ass to listen on whatever I am saying.

I told her to sit on the couch. She brings out one of her spongebob notebook and her magic pencil. She said she never use one of those when she was younger.

I almost bought the whole stock when she told me that but I told myself that 3 boxes of those is enough.

"I am ready!"