Bonus Chapter 4

Ella's POV

I am so excited! To Gideon's shock I woke up after just one kiss. I think he is disapointed. He even insisted that I should just pretend to sleep so he can give me more kisses.

I am really tempted but today is family day to our kid's school. I need to get ready early.

After so many years of being together we still are showering together. I drag Gideon inside the shower. To save the earth and water. Of course Gideon tried to convince me to do other things but I promised him if we won to this family day I'll give him more than what he wants.

He became determined real quick.
That's my man!

He fixed my hair in a pony tail. He bought a purple ribbon just for this occassion. He also fix Ameera's hair so we can match. We look so cute together.

To Gideon's disapointment princess looks like him. She is the girl version of him but her eyes are much more brighter.

 She is the girl version of him but her eyes are much more brighter

Gideon, Blake and all the boys are all very protective of her. I swear whoever attempts to date Ameera will be near death after my boys are done with him. I don't even think that boy will meet Gideon and Blake alive.

My poor princess.

"Princess can you please repeat what daddy, uncle Blake and your brothers always tell you?"
Gideon ask her as he is securing her purple bow to her hair.

"No one is good enough for me. I am always daddy, uncle Blakey and my brother's princess. If a boy approach me I'll break his face." Ameera repeated wholeheartedly. At a young age Gideon let her memorize that repeatedly.

See? Too much like Gideon. I swear I will help whoever wants to date my daughter. I will be on his side.

Their teacher told us to choose what our family color so without asking any of them I told them our family will be purple.

Without their knowledge I ask the MIB to find someone that customize shirts. I secretly go to the shop. With my 5 boys and princess it is really hard to escape.

I chose the shade of purple that I want. I told them to print team Rosen-Hower/ Bradford at the back of the shirt.

At the front I told them to print chibi face of our family. Hihihi. It is so cute.

When it was delivered I distribute it one by one. They opened it at the same time.

"Ella this angle is not my angle! I have so many selfies baby sis I could have sent a picture that I look so much better." Blake exclaimed.

Gideon and my children are clearly horrified.
They don't like it.

I knew it.

No Ella don't cry. Hold your tears. Oh no I can't hold it. Why we can't suck the tears back to our eyes?