Chapter 56: I do not!

ELLA'S POV

This is the D-day.

I will be officially called Ella Rose B. Rosen-Hower in 6 hours.

The "Glam team" that was hired by Rach (pronounces as Raych) to transforms me into my role as a human woman today is working hard. I did not know that it will take at least a team of 6 people to transform me to look like a normal human.

They swear that Gideon will not recognize me once they are finish with my make up.

I would think so too because Gideon is used to see me disheveled and he is the only reason why my hair looks decent everyday. If it is up to me I'll just bun my hair  without even brushing or washing it.

Layers of make up was splattered to my face to hide all my wide pores and pimples that decided to appear the day of my wedding.
I feel sorry for the make up artist.

A videographer was capturing all the things that will happen in this wedding. I told Rach that I don't want a staged photos and videos. I want it to be casual and natural also because I sucks at posing. I swear all my pose will have a peace sign if she don't follow my request.

To Mark's dissapointment we don't have those bachelor/bachelorette party since my friends can be counted in 2 hands instead we just prepare a banquet for all of them.

"Open your eyes Ella." I opened my eyes and I was shock that I look different.

"Oh my. I look like a human for the first time!" I exclaimed.

My glam team laughed.

"Now it is time to wear your gown.

Speaking of my gown. It was a gift from Blake. He spent a fortune for my gown. "Princess whatever gown you want and whatever the price. It doesn't matter as long as you feel beautiful in it."

I went with Cara to different bridal shop but in the end we got a designer from Milan and he created a beautiful but very simple gown for me. I did not ask how much is my gown but I know it is expensive. Blake just shrugged when he saw the bill.

 Blake just shrugged when he saw the bill